Return to list New
Open the left

New Update for Android 6.0 2017/11/29

[Copy link]
 Author| kokolo Post time 2018-08-07 15:10:23 | Show all posts
bongbong replied at 2018-07-31 10:26
the battery still drain faster than before, i can 6 hour from 100% battery, now only3,5 hour

Hi, this may indeed be related to the update. However, this is not a manufacturer specific problem. In such an incident, it is recommended to clear the cache (Dalvik cache) or to restore the factory state.

In an update process, incompatibilities may occur. These can usually be remedied by the above measures.

Comments

what is dalvik chache ? i usually clearing chache by entering the app, and choose the clear chache, is that what you mean ? restore to factory state make me have to reinstall the apps again right  Details Reply Post time 2018-08-14 08:14
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Relief66 Post time 2018-08-13 20:11:02 | Show all posts
have you never tried to use greenify?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

bongbong Post time 2018-08-14 08:14:00 | Show all posts
kokolo replied at 2018-08-07 15:10
Hi, this may indeed be related to the update. However, this is not a manufacturer specific problem ...

what is dalvik chache ?
i usually clearing chache by entering the app, and choose the clear chache, is that what you mean ?

restore to factory state make me have to reinstall the apps again right ?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| kokolo Post time 2018-08-14 20:27:32 | Show all posts
bongbong replied at 2018-08-14 08:14
what is dalvik chache ?
i usually clearing chache by entering the app, and choose the clear chach ...

Hi, clearing the "Dalvik Cache" is more than clear the cache of an specific app. I hope you understand, that I don't want to explain what it is. You will find al lot of information to this topic by using a web search engine.

Factory state: All personal data will be lost.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules