Resolution1080p@30fps
Flashsupport

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

vfel Post time 2018-03-09 19:42:10 | Show all posts
Hi there
Can't take photos, camera keeps showing this message: "it's not possible conect to camera, close all apps or flashlight".
But i've taken permisson to access camera at all my apps and even don't know where is flashlight boutton!!!

Please help!
Best regards
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Author| ghost45 Post time 2018-01-14 16:46:25 | Show all posts
Edited by ghost45 at 2018-01-16 19:35

New Details:

Connectivity
CellularFDD_LTE/TDD_TLE/WCDMA/GSM/GPRS/EDGE/EVDO
Band DetailsGSM: band 2/3/5/8WCDMA :band 1/8 FDD:band 1/3/7/8/20
SIM Card TypeMicro SIM+Nano SIM& TF
Bluetooth4.0
GPSGPS/AGPS/GLONASS
NFCnonsupport

In the Box
vernee X1 Pcs
USB Cable1 Pcs
Multiple languages Manual1 Pcs

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| ghost45 Post time 2018-01-14 16:46:33 | Show all posts
Edited by ghost45 at 2018-01-14 16:51

New Details:

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| ghost45 Post time 2018-01-14 16:46:42 | Show all posts
Edited by ghost45 at 2018-01-20 00:53

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

treecko Post time 2018-01-31 04:02:49 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I need bands 4 and 5 to work in my country
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

vfel Post time 2018-03-09 19:32:05 | Show all posts
Hi there
Can't take photos, camera keeps showing this message: "it's not possible conect to camera, close all apps or flashlight".
But i've taken permisson to access canera at all my apps and even don't know where is flashlight boutton!!!

Please help!
Best regards
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Kreemer Post time 2018-03-09 22:06:21 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
So, I wanted to put a word in for Vernee, and specifically for this phone.  I looked around for a forum and didn't find one.  This is a wonderful budget phone, absolutely. A sleeper.  At $180 roughly, it's fantastic.  Everything about it IS a step down from Flagship but the package it delivers punches well above it's class.  This is just a set of observations to help those thinking about digging around the lower priced Chinese offerings.  I'll try and give a comparative review.  The phone is just a few millimeters taller than the OnePlus 5T, a few shorter than the Galaxy 8+ and roughly the same width as the HTC U11.  The screen is 18:9 and tinted in such a way that the screen appears to take up the entire front surface before you fire it up.  Although I have seen reviews that say it is a metal phone, it is not. The back is a very solid form of plastic, treated and painted to look like metal.  Don't get me wrong; it's not a bad look at all. The deep blue looks radiant in the sunlight and the soft texture of it feels wonderful in the hand.  The phone is as heavy as the Mate 9 but feels perfectly weighted. It really feels great to hold and they've curved the back in such a way that it feels far slimmer than it is - which at 9.8mm, it is not.  When you turn the screen on, you notice that Vernee has done a great job with slimming the bezels, and the glass, though not Gorilla glass has a nice, slick feel to it.  It's built to a very high standard; compelling when you think they just begun to make phones in 2016.   The P23 mediatek chip is perfectly adequate for everyday use - I'd say think Qualcomm 820/821 (Lg G4).  There are a few stutters and it's not as fluid as say the OnePlus 5T but it IS quick and the management of it's 4Gbs of ROM keeps lots of apps on tap.  And now, the killer. They've stuffed a huge battery in there. They say it's a 6000 but My Device reads it at 4000.  Any which way, the battery is a revelation. On, and on, and on - It will easily give you 2 days of normal use, all in a relatively tight package - but I'm not like that. I am on it ALL DAY doing everything, with everything on from 08:00 and still, as I come to charge at 23:00 there's 15% in it.  Astonishing.  And I think that's where this phone hits its home run.  It looks good, it feels good, it runs well - you'd be hard pressed to be embarrassed laying it on the table beside the absolute big guns - and you could have five of them for the price.  It's an Astonishing feat.  Think 4 by 4 Beemer or Merc in the bush against the original Toyota Prado.  But unlike a bear-bones interior, you have leather seats, good stereo, manual sun-roof and proper differentials.  You know what I'm talking about.  The Vernee X is not rugged but it's handsome, sure footed, tireless and a joy to carry around.  It will take you dancing all night long, and that, at least, in Miyake.  Yes. There is a catch. The camera.  It's not bad but you'll want great light all the time. And don't try that blurred shallow focus thing, it's not good.  Still there pictures are adequate sometimes and very good at other.  This phone has climbed into my pocket and the company, won my heart and I can't wait to see what Vernee has for us this year and next.   The Doogees, Elephones...are on notice. So are, in another few years I think,  Samsung et.al.

Comments

You are dreaming Vernee is a fake company no support at all I know it very well I buyed Vernee apollo 2 years ago...You phone is a fake phone there is no 2nd rear camera tjis proofed....and many other  Details Reply Post time 2018-07-31 03:56
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Falken Post time 2018-04-06 21:59:42 | Show all posts
Edited by Falken at 2018-04-10 19:53

Good morning,
some trouble with my Vernee X, hope to solve soon:

- some echoes reported from called people, never occourred before;

- web banking application crash when trying to access with fingerprint;

- morning alarm useless 'cause did not switch on the phone when needed.

Hope to solve those little bugs in next update release.

Thanks in advance

2nd update (1 week of use)

this phone really sucks!!!

- "some echoes" become "annoying echoes" reported and depending from my phone!

- in car reception poor, unusable;

- bluetooth connection with hands-free system (Rockford fosgate) almost easy but volume is too low so unusable (solved working on "disable absolute volume" in developer options)

- fingerprint sensor really sucks, works 50% or less!
- Paypal app not recognize fingerprint!

And, as I can see, silence by vernee is the solution...never again vernee!

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| ghost45 Post time 2018-04-08 15:21:02 | Show all posts
yes is true the fingerprint not run correctly at all !!!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules