Open the left

Lost internet connection

[Copy link]
valkoczi Post time 2018-01-15 01:50:55 | Show all posts |Read mode
I bought a Vernee M5. Sometimes (2-3 times a day) lost internet connection, but the wifi-connection is alright. If I switch off and on the wifi, the wifi-connection can't restored, but with 4G there is internet-connection. If I want to reconnect to the wifi, I must turn off/on the flight mode. This is very uncomfortable. All updates are downloaded to the phone. There is alright everything with the router (TP-Link Archer 5), I tested it with a Xiaomi Redmi 3 and a Lenovo notebook. What is the solution for this problem?
Thanks
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

grisu Post time 2018-02-07 02:37:22 | Show all posts
I have the exact same issue. Wifi is ok with all aother devices but when the M5 connects it is correcly authenticated but there is no internet connection. To have the connection back again I have to reboot or to toggle airplane mode on and off.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules