Open the left

vernee x bug (please fix it)

[Copy link]
dreas Post time 2018-01-27 16:35:02 | Show all posts |Read mode
after i try my vernee x, there are some bugs that need to be fixed like bokeh effect, lag, and one of the most important things is result of the recording video camera, between the video and the voice is not synchronized. i hope vernee will fix it immediately... thanks
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

jesteve81 Post time 2018-02-02 18:26:02 | Show all posts
Dear friends of Vernee. Can the problem be fixed, for the phone in the near future?  Or it will not be solved?
Thanks

Comments

as you can see in too many posts for too many bugs, the vernee's answer is SILENCE! I think I'll sell this rubbishy "phone"!  Details Reply Post time 2018-04-12 05:25
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

djmichoCZ Post time 2018-02-04 23:47:40 | Show all posts
Hi, in ROM Vernee X pro is malware - com.android.snap (gangyun) and Aiwinn Album. What is it??
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Falken Post time 2018-04-12 05:25:09 | Show all posts
jesteve81 replied at 2018-02-02 18:26
Dear friends of Vernee. Can the problem be fixed, for the phone in the near future?  Or it will not  ...

as you can see in too many posts for too many bugs, the vernee's answer is SILENCE! I think I'll sell this rubbishy "phone"!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules