Open the left

[Activity] Join in the Topic of Vernee Apollo 2, win the world’s first Vernee Apollo 2!

[Copy link]
vernee Post time 2018-02-07 10:34:28 | Show all posts |Read mode

❤After a year’s waiting, what are you expecting from Vernee Apollo 2?❤
Join in the Topic of Vernee Apollo 2, win the world’s first Vernee Apollo 2!

← Activity Theme →
Apollo 2 Expectation & Share

← Activity Time →
February 06 - March 01, 2018. (Finish at 23:59:59)

← Participation Ways→
Comment what are you expecting from Apollo 2, share it on your social medias, post the link in the comments

← Activity Prizes →
  • First Prize: The world’s first vernee Apollo 2
  • Second Prize: Vernee X 4GB+64GB version 1pc
  • Third Prize: Vernee M6 1pc

← Participation Rules →
  • The winning floor ID must be true and reliable comment and sharing content. If the floor does not meet the rules, the prize will be postponed to the next floor which meets the rules of activity.
  • Copy, tamper others’ content, the screenshot is not clear or the content is not complete, we will directly cancel the qualification. Second time editing original post is allowed in the activity, but do not be late after the end of the activity.
  • In order to ensure fair, the same forum account cannot reply consecutively for more than 5 times (≤5), and each account cannot reply accumulated more than 200 times (≤200).
  • If the winning floor is deleted because of posting illegal content, or releasing content doesn’t meet the rules of the activity, the winning floor will be postponed.
  • The winning floor can be postponed up to 10 floors. If there’s no effective postponed floor, the prize for this floor will be canceled automatically.
  • If the final winning floors have decimals, we will take the value without decimals. If the winning floor beyond the effective replied floors, we will take loop winning mechanism!

← Winning floor algorithm →
  • First Prize: After the activity a lucky player will be selected to win the biggest prize. The winning player must meet all the activity requirements!
  • Second Prize: After the activity the player who is at the 66% of the total number of floors will be offered the second prize. The winning players must meet all the activity requirements!
  • Third Prize: After the activity the player who is at the 25% of the total number of floors will be offered the third prize. The winning players must meet all the activity requirements!
  • Example: Assuming there’re totally 1234 floors of comments, (1234 * 66% = 814.44) user at 814th floor will receive the second prize, (1234*25%=296.16) the user at the 296th floor will receive the third prize.

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Relief66 Post time 2018-02-07 19:42:35 | Show all posts
Instead of advertising the new toy here, it would be more useful in this context to keep the promises made and not maintained for the Apollo model (and not only) ... or at least make the kernel sources public, since the security updates are still dated july 5th 2016. In this forum, I believe few people will renew their trust in Vernee.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

elriba Post time 2018-02-12 18:26:31 | Show all posts
Hello. After weeks with problems and bugs I've decide to turn phone back to Gearbest. It's really a shame that there is no help from Vernee staff. Becouse of that i will not recomend this phone and company. There's no use of Amoled display, great battery, smooth build, android 7, 8, 9 etc. etc. when phone have bugs in most crucial areas of use like making calls, using select buttons or even display properly. Those bugs should be detected by Vernee staff before phone reach customers !

I wish good luck and a lot of patience to all other customers of Vernee.
I'm out.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Erasto Post time 2018-02-08 19:47:16 | Show all posts
I hope you provide better or SOME support for your new devices, not like to Vernee Mix 2:

Support ticket with no answer since 23/01/2018 pm8:25
Update Problem Vernee MIX 2 4GB (#16178)

Great job Vernee...

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Chriscustom service Post time 2018-02-07 11:49:35 | Show all posts
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Sckrasher Post time 2018-02-07 12:53:14 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
If verne X is second prize,  Apollo 2 will have 6gb Ram,  64 gb,  And the same quality as other products, just like your pure and fluid android. Whit android 7.1 update to android 8.0 https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1808398855861078&id=100000729434145
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Manicmike Post time 2018-02-07 16:59:10 | Show all posts
Edited by Manicmike at 2018-02-09 00:35

The Apollo 2 should run under Android 8.1 and have a 6 GB RAM and memory of 128 GB.
In addition, it should also have a face recognition.

https://plus.google.com/118370864122454105929
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucafr Post time 2018-02-07 17:22:04 | Show all posts
Just waiting for this smartphone, it look very interesting...
https://twitter.com/LucaFrassineti/status/961167654051614720
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Baldwin Post time 2018-02-08 15:01:27 | Show all posts
i love apollo 2,i love Helio X30!
https://www.facebook.com/zongmia ... 2168768?pnref=story
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

phenomenalsaeed Post time 2018-02-08 15:20:58 | Show all posts
I really love it, cant wait to get my hands on it.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Baldwin Post time 2018-02-08 17:07:39 | Show all posts

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Baldwin Post time 2018-02-08 17:08:05 | Show all posts

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules