Open the left

[Activity] Join in the Topic of Vernee Apollo 2, win the world’s first Vernee Apollo 2!

Close [Copy link]
Lezli Post time 2018-03-01 23:40:15 | Show all posts
#vernee #bbs #campaign
I like Vernee Apollo 2

https://twitter.com/44intra/status/969235211815878657
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

futurebase Post time 2018-03-01 23:56:02 | Show all posts

I love the Vernee Apollo 2 and the Helio X30.
https://www.instagram.com/expectfuture/
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Aybek Post time 2018-03-02 00:11:52 | Show all posts
Modern smartphones have all the functions for active life and humanity. But one function is missing. It is a remote access point within a radius of 5-10 kilometers. When you fall into an off-line zone, you feel this shortcoming. I hope Vernee does not disregard this idea. :-) ;-)
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

osasuonaghinor Post time 2018-03-02 03:25:12 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Should come with a bezzless screen, corning gorilla glass 4 and a flawless Android 8.1 4gig ram, 128 ROM, 4500mah and super amoled display.    https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2018510591496860&id=100000138165430&refid=7&ref=opera_speed_dial&__tn__=%2AW-R#footer_action_list
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

emoriatov Post time 2018-03-02 05:00:09 | Show all posts
great phone
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

MasterMobile Post time 2018-03-02 05:12:53 | Show all posts
https://plus.google.com/u/0/102333513816986462214

Hello, everyone,

I expect the Apollo 2 to have a rather strong single processor core than unnecessarily many with poor performance. Furthermore, I expect the Apollo 2 to have a much better battery capacity - this means a capacity of at least 5000 mAh for me. It is also essential that the battery must be replaceable.
A strong GPU is also important for me to be able to play 3D games in between. I also hope for a much better durability than the predecessor's - the paint flaked off after a short time, scratches in the glass are sad everyday life.
The speakers need to be improved. One of the most important purchase criteria for me is a good camera - with the predecessor this one was really miserable: \
I'm expecting a better WiFi/GPS module as well - there were always interruptions!
Finally, an NFC function is missing to keep up with the competition.

I'm looking forward to Apollo 2 and I'm staying,

with kind regards
Pascal
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

dfc20 Post time 2018-03-02 07:22:49 | Show all posts
I've been waiting for Apollo 2 since last year, but since it did not come out, I had to opt for the Apollo model.
the only problem of the latter was just the battery, otherwise it was great.
in this new model I am waiting for improvements in the battery and I am looking forward to try the new processor of MediaTek, the X30.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

denisyavorski Post time 2018-03-02 15:36:42 | Show all posts
Надеюсь, что Vernee Apollo 2 будет радовать стабильностью в работе, а не как предыдущие модели.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

emoriatov Post time 2018-03-02 20:19:22 | Show all posts
great phone
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

MasterMobile Post time 2018-03-02 20:55:46 | Show all posts
https://plus.google.com/u/0/102333513816986462214

Hello, everyone,

I expect the Apollo 2 to have a rather strong single processor core than unnecessarily many with poor performance. Furthermore, I expect the Apollo 2 to have a much better battery capacity - this means a capacity of at least 5000 mAh for me. It is also essential that the battery must be replaceable.
A strong GPU is also important for me to be able to play 3D games in between. I also hope for a much better durability than the predecessor's - the paint flaked off after a short time, scratches in the glass are sad everyday life.
The speakers need to be improved. One of the most important purchase criteria for me is a good camera - with the predecessor this one was really miserable: \
I'm expecting a better WiFi/GPS module as well - there were always interruptions!
Finally, an NFC function is missing to keep up with the competition.

I'm looking forward to Apollo 2 and I'm staying,

with kind regards
Pascal
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules