Open the left

[Activity] Join in the Topic of Vernee Apollo 2, win the world’s first Vernee Apollo 2!

[Copy link]
Erasto Post time 2018-02-08 19:47:16 | Show all posts
I hope you provide better or SOME support for your new devices, not like to Vernee Mix 2:

Support ticket with no answer since 23/01/2018 pm8:25
Update Problem Vernee MIX 2 4GB (#16178)

Great job Vernee...

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

3270155454 Post time 2018-02-08 21:58:18 | Show all posts
I expect best performance, great camera from Apollo 2      
https://www.facebook.com/permali ... ;id=100023215785626
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Sasra Post time 2018-02-08 22:48:49 | Show all posts
who cares about your new device when you guys don't give  a damn about supporting your older ones that's full of bugs and what about the nougat update that you promised us in the end of 2016 for Apollo lite!! just have the balls and tell us there's no update or any future update for the phone..
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

RicGouv Post time 2018-02-09 01:49:05 | Show all posts
Well, i'm not a Vernee "veteran costumer" yet.
Got a Vernee Thor last year, and i can say it's amazing in every way.
The price was realy accessible, i've looked for many phones before and when i "found" Thor....well i decided almost instantly!

Then i "discovered" the other Vernee products, and i got even more impressed with the company.
Been following it since then.

Love all of them. The new Thor obviously is very good. The X, makes me speechless...it's absolutely amazing and gorgious...what an incredible device!!!

Now the new Apollo is coming....i don't even know exactly what to expect, i'm prepared to meet something "out of this world". Will have erverything we even dream to be possible a smartphone have, and probably even more than that, than excedes our wildest dreams.
Yup...i'm a huge technology fan...i can say Vernee makes feel like a kid on a candy store, when i watch picts and specs of your products.

Keep your amazing job! Thank you for existing!!

-Ric
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

RicGouv Post time 2018-02-09 01:49:35 | Show all posts
Well, i'm not a Vernee "veteran costumer" yet.
Got a Vernee Thor last year, and i can say it's amazing in every way.
The price was realy accessible, i've looked for many phones before and when i "found" Thor....well i decided almost instantly!

Then i "discovered" the other Vernee products, and i got even more impressed with the company.
Been following it since then.

Love all of them. The new Thor obviously is very good. The X, makes me speechless...it's absolutely amazing and gorgious...what an incredible device!!!

Now the new Apollo is coming....i don't even know exactly what to expect, i'm prepared to meet something "out of this world". Will have erverything we even dream to be possible a smartphone have, and probably even more than that, than excedes our wildest dreams.
Yup...i'm a huge technology fan...i can say Vernee makes feel like a kid on a candy store, when i watch picts and specs of your products.

Keep your amazing job! Thank you for existing!!

-Ric
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

mightythor Post time 2018-02-09 15:48:21 | Show all posts
good to see new product... BUT WHERE IS the CLIENT SUPPORT???

open ticket 5 days ago... nothing reply, nothing feedback... i need only to know WHAT you think and WHAT you do for solve/fix problem...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

MégaRV Post time 2018-02-10 18:06:12 | Show all posts
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

r_e_n_e Post time 2018-02-10 22:05:14 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I would expect security updates maintenance. And only for Apollo 2.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Arsenio Post time 2018-02-11 00:19:17 | Show all posts
Looks gorgeous!

When are you guys planning investing more in the european market. Gearbest is ok, but a lot of people is councious of buying there.

I have friends that liked my Vernee X but won't buy one because of Gearbest...

https://plus.google.com/u/0/1113 ... 7/posts/88VUu1iExnF
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

zsoltjakab402 Post time 2018-02-11 03:38:23 | Show all posts
I'm looking forward to Vernee Apollo 2, it's hard to believe that a better phone than Vernee Apollo. It's a very good phone, I'm afraid I'm tired of it and it's really a very good phone! Only so on Vernee, good luck. A Happy Vernee MIX2 Owner!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules