Open the left

Too much bugs

[Copy link]
Orestis Post time 2018-02-08 09:17:12 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello, I got too many bugs just bought the phone 3 days ago and thinking of returning it back if not fixed in the next days.
First things first, My laguage keeps changing each time phone powers off and DELETES ALL my contacts saved and finds no contacts on my sim card which has too much.
Secondly the screen needs like 2 3 seconds to react when I press the button when my 4 year old and 6 years old other phones pop it up imidiately.
It keepd crushing light apps when I try to post, such as instagram.
Please fix them and let me know, in 15 days if not fixed I will negativly rate this product on any page and return it back for my money.
Thanks in advance and whishing to solve those issues as they are serious,
Orestis
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

djmichoCZ Post time 2018-02-09 05:21:40 | Show all posts
I haven't this problem, everything works fast and reliably. Only synchronization of audio and video from the camera is wrong
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

herlander.jorge Post time 2018-02-10 06:52:10 | Show all posts
Hello,
I have exactly the same problem. On every reboot the phone looses all my settings, including language, display settings, etc.
It's totally unacceptable for a phone like this.

Another sad thing is that i dont see any kind of feedback on this forum.

BR, Herlander
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

acidfast7 Post time 2018-02-13 00:03:18 | Show all posts
I have only the front camera audio/video sync issue. 2nd issue is that faceID only works well with a lot of light.

Otherwise, I'm really impressed. Seem to be getting about 6h of screen on time over 3 days with a full charge
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

joker Post time 2018-02-14 13:16:14 | Show all posts
Try updating the software, if its still the same get your phone exchanged. Don't expect any support from anywhere
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules