Open the left

Poor sound quality on phone calls

[Copy link]
herlander.jorge Post time 2018-02-11 15:05:46 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello,

I am experiencing realy bad quality sound during phone calls. Sometimes i have to hangup and call again so that people can listen to what i am saying. I can listen fine but the other side is full of noise and lots of stops.
It hapens randomly and i don't think that its a band issue because i can listen fine, the problem is people listening to me.

I'm afraid that this cannot be fixed with an operating system update...

BR, Herlander

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

joker Post time 2018-02-14 13:16:55 | Show all posts
Same here. It's a bit better on 3G than 4G, but there is this horrible echo. Back to Xioami
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

McBrain Post time 2018-03-12 04:16:36 | Show all posts
The lack of quality of sound in phone calls seems to be an issue. I notice it seems to be worse than the Apollo Lite... but not as bad you guys mention.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules