Open the left

USB-C Replacement

[Copy link]
Myocarde Post time 2018-02-21 02:19:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello,
I'm the (not so proud...) owner of a Apollo (x25).
My phone recently started malfunctionning (not charging properly), and after trying multiple cables, I got to the conclusion that the port on it is now messed up (having to tilt the cable for it to begin charging).
I was wondering how to replace it. Saw some parts on aliexpress, but only for the apollo lite (such as this : Apollo lite  charging slot), are they  compatible with the x25? I'd think the difference in shape would be a problem? Does anyone know how/where to get my hands on the x25 version of this piece?

Thanks in advance, have a nice day !
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

shafiz Post time 2018-04-01 13:24:36 | Show all posts
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

demervaljr Post time 2018-02-21 20:36:07 | Show all posts
I also detected the same problem. Tracking to see the solution.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

ariel_alsina Post time 2018-03-02 02:47:32 | Show all posts
same problem!! any solution?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

e8hffff Post time 2018-03-05 20:28:43 | Show all posts
Did you drop it at all whilst a usb cable was connected?  That may be enough to break the solder joints in lead free solder.  If you are game enough you could try opening the phone and with a magnifying glass check the joints, or just apply a hot soldering iron or hot air gun to refix the joints.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

vishal.birari Post time 2018-03-31 13:03:56 | Show all posts
Hi, I am from India and own Vernee Apollo (not lite) version and ran out of warranty. Where and how can I buy charging port along with the complete set of PCB?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules