Open the left

Bootloop

[Copy link]
Pacopa1 Post time 2018-02-24 19:12:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello to everybody. At first, sorry for my English. My Apollo lite is into a bootloop. I only can access to it with fastboot. It doesn′t work recovery. I can not flash anything with fastboot. Not boot unlocked. Now I am trying to put last update image with fastboot update update.zip. When I try this, I get this error "archive does not contain android-info.txt" and "archive does not contain android-product.txt" I need this two files to do something with it. How can I get this files?

Thanks in advance.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| Pacopa1 Post time 2018-02-24 19:18:25 | Show all posts
Error when I try to flash boot or recovery with fastboot "FAILED (remote: download for partition boot is not allowed)
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

kokolo Post time 2018-02-25 20:44:54 | Show all posts
Hi, whats about using SP Flash Tool?

Comments

Thanks for your help. When I send recovery.img with flashtool, it says OK, but nothning happens. I can′t access to recovery and the phone is in bootloop. When I send a complete rom, It′s the same th  Details Reply Post time 2018-02-26 06:32
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Pacopa1 Post time 2018-02-26 06:32:24 | Show all posts
kokolo replied at 2018-02-25 20:44
Hi, whats about using SP Flash Tool?

Thanks for your help. When I send recovery.img with flashtool, it says OK, but nothning happens. I can′t access to recovery and the phone is in bootloop. When I send a complete rom, It′s the same thing. Can′t access to recovery and bootloop. It seems like the memory is blocked and I can′t writ on it.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

kokolo Post time 2018-02-26 22:27:48 | Show all posts
Edited by kokolo at 2018-02-26 22:32
Pacopa1 replied at 2018-02-26 06:32
Thanks for your help. When I send recovery.img with flashtool, it says OK, but nothning happens. I ...

When SP Flash Tool shows the "ok"- dialog, the flash process was succesful. So, the memory can't be locked.
If you have choose the option "Download only", then try "Firmware Upgrade" please. This is like a real "clean install".

If this isn't successful:

I'm not an dev neither engineer for software application, but I have one more idea for your issue.
Please try to flash only the recovery.img of TWRP (for Apollo Lite) via SP Flash Tool,
[M.A.D. OS (https://forum.xda-developers.com ... pollo-lite-t3525161)], to check, if your device will be able to boot into TWRP- recovery.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Pacopa1 Post time 2018-02-28 05:13:47 | Show all posts
Thank you for your help. The phone doesn′t charge. Before, it charges a little, at least to connect and use fastboot. Now I can′t connect with it. Perhaps it is a battery problem. I go to buy another one and try.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules