Open the left

Gyroscope issue ,need help

[Copy link]
OriGjinal Post time 2018-02-27 04:17:39 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello

This issue make useless a lot of app and the most important one i am sad is the ability to watch and play in Virtual reality.
I link an video showing the problem.The small smartphone is an Samsung Galaxy S4 mini with an normal gyroscope sensor,the big smartphone is my Vernee MIX 2 with an gyroscope what rotate by itself constantly at one side.
Video : https://streamable.com/tzj4f (sorry for the low light quality video,but the comparison of the gyroscope is clear. )

The apps to calibrate the gyroscope i had search nothing solve it.

The phone is not root,not custom rom. Update "full_hct6757_66_n-ota-1513325257-mix2-20171215.zip"

Please help me if there is a way to fix.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

ghost45 Post time 2018-02-27 16:17:31 | Show all posts
Strange thing !
But at moment isn't nothing about a patch for this problem..sorry!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Stas_lmv Post time 2018-05-25 16:19:02 | Show all posts
The same problem I have and many people. One month the gyroscope worked normally, then it began to "drift". Нow to solve a problem without hard reset ?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| OriGjinal Post time 2018-06-15 19:41:43 | Show all posts
I have my Cardboard and can't play games or watch video on it because of the drift
But there is an cool app Sites in VR you can try to calibrate and it done an amazing job and it that app the gyroscope works fine...no drift,no lag,no problem.
I don't what it does this app to make my gyroscope OK but all other apps what need gyroscope have still the drift problem.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules