Open the left

Report your problems of using vernee Mix2

[Copy link]
ghost45 Post time 2018-02-27 16:20:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by ghost45 at 2018-02-27 16:27

Dear all ,

Suject: Report your problems of using vernee smartphone here

Content:
1.To better solve the problems you may encounter in daily use, we hereby collect them and will add an FAQ  section in the forum, thus to help more people.
2. Whatever the problem you may encounter in daily use, you can report them to us by replying the post.
FAQ Comprehensive posts : Link Address (recently updated)

Explanation:
1.vernee will only reply the problems you meet in use, and won’t be any responsible for after-sale service. any after-sale request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .
2. Any BUG issue of software, please report them in the top-pinned post ”Report Bugs Here” which is in the corresponding section of the phone.

Any further inquiry ,please feel free to contact with us .
Thanks again and have a nice day !

Best regards,
vernee team

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| ghost45 Post time 2018-02-27 16:23:53 | Show all posts
Edited by ghost45 at 2018-02-27 16:28

I would Like to Build one Sheet with errors and mistake from this Thread.
So write correctly the problems happened in your Mix 2 and write also if if in the Mix 2 4gb or 6 gb.
I advise all of you that all the mistakes happened will be show to the our Staff but from now i will not know if will be taken in a new upgrade..
I will try !
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

djmichoCZ Post time 2018-02-27 16:54:28 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
slow photo autofocus, photo quality is low (sw problem, google camera photos are good), gps loses its position, optinalizing work with gpu (games are choppy although performance has enough)
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Taiki84 Post time 2018-02-28 17:16:35 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I think the GPS work good only when the screen off i see with GPS LOCKER, i can fix with more then 12 sattelites when screen of  but when i start the screen i loose the fix in 2 seconds
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Taiki84 Post time 2018-02-28 17:17:49 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Lags with some Google apps like message and inbox
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Taiki84 Post time 2018-02-28 17:22:03 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sorry it's for mix 4gb
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

tcs2247 Post time 2018-03-03 23:35:05 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
How to unlock necessary bands

Comments

is not easy! I think if the modem support only the original bands not will be cracked to add newer! i don't have news about all my previous mtk devices.  Post time 2018-03-07 17:31
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

fladnar Post time 2018-03-26 21:41:37 | Show all posts
Slow camera focus, bad wifi signal.
Mix 2 4G
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

OriGjinal Post time 2018-03-30 04:43:54 | Show all posts
Vernee mix 2 4gb 64gb updated
slow photo autofocus, recording video is blurry ,photo quality is low,gyroscope turning automatically in one side , optinalizing os... some app and games lag,rotation lag. i like how you optimized the vernee thor ,now it is smooth,fast,clean and battery efficient .
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Zarrakis Post time 2018-04-02 15:06:47 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
App updates are not full screen. Some apps have poor performance as well.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules