Return to list New
Open the left

Report your problems of using vernee X

[Copy link]
ghost45 Post time 2018-02-27 16:30:59 | Show all posts |Read mode
Dear all ,

Suject: Report your problems of using vernee smartphone here

Content:
1.To better solve the problems you may encounter in daily use, we hereby collect them and will add an FAQ  section in the forum, thus to help more people.
2. Whatever the problem you may encounter in daily use, you can report them to us by replying the post.
FAQ Comprehensive posts : Link Address (recently updated)

Explanation:
1.vernee will only reply the problems you meet in use, and won’t be any responsible for after-sale service. any after-sale request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .
2. Any BUG issue of software, please report them in the top-pinned post ”Report Bugs Here” which is in the corresponding section of the phone.

Any further inquiry ,please feel free to contact with us .
Thanks again and have a nice day !

Best regards,
vernee team

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

low21 Post time 2018-03-15 04:23:06 | Show all posts
Hello and thank you for your work.
The problems I found: Ringtones, Notifications and so on randomly reset to the original setting.
It is difficult to change the ringtone because it shows the standard sounds or every Song and Sound on the Mobile.
Widgets got lost one time (all but one).
I don't get the meaning of some translations to German.
Can't change the setting for the screen of the lock-screen (google used the settings from my old phone while setting up the phone).
Hope the reports help you.
Best regards
Jan

Comments

Sorry, found the menu for changing the information on the lockscreen!  Details Reply Post time 2018-03-17 04:17
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Author| ghost45 Post time 2018-02-27 16:32:31 | Show all posts

I would Like to Build one Sheet with errors and mistake from this Thread.
So write correctly the problems happened in your Vernee X and write also if in the version 4gb or 6 gb.
I advise all of you that all the mistakes happened will be show to the our Staff but from now i will not know if will be taken in a new upgrade..
I will try !
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| ghost45 Post time 2018-02-27 16:32:36 | Show all posts
reserved
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

djmichoCZ Post time 2018-02-27 16:59:57 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
vernee x 6GB - slow autofocus, poor video quality, poor audio and image sync from front camera, only 420p video from front camera (with Google camera 1080p)
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Kukkuu Post time 2018-02-27 19:15:38 | Show all posts
Vernee X 6GB, autofocus is slow,audio and image not synced in front camera,screen reaction time using fingerprint sensor varies from 0,2-1 second.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

treecko Post time 2018-02-28 05:41:25 | Show all posts
I have all ready done that since 23/01/2018 and there is no response
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

giogio Post time 2018-02-28 23:25:02 | Show all posts
Ghost 45 thank you so much for your effort.

Overall good mobile.  I am really "disappointed" from bad quality of photo same sony sensor of other phone even better but bad quality of picture expecially with low light   a lot of noise and granularity
- Slow autofocus
- camera software is essential
- need to have some method to do selfie like samsung (hand) or huawey (touching screen and timer start)  without touch standard button for picture
it will be helpful to have less lag when you open some memory consuming app like whatapp or facebook
standard launcher with simple and clear function (still to understand in which way have to set home and set 2 display one with nothing on)
could be nice to have badge at least on whatsapp
Nice to have a simple way to take screenshot
screen light sensor more reactive.

Again I am really happy for the mobile.  It will be really appreacite from me and other if the general performances of camera will be improved.  Thanks again Mr ghost 45
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

zsoleszhun Post time 2018-03-07 04:43:17 | Show all posts
How to enable VoLTE settings?
| meizu pro5 4/64 | vernee x pro 6/128 |

ˉ\_(ツ)_/ˉ

Use magic Report

vollerce Post time 2018-03-07 19:51:29 | Show all posts
Focus very dificult in low light, preview on screen totally out of focus even when (not everytime) photo is good focus
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Josep Post time 2018-03-07 20:27:16 | Show all posts
In phone calls (Incoming or Outgoing), the other side has echo of his voice on his phone!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules