Open the left

Report your problems of using vernee X

[Copy link]
Ger75 Post time 2018-03-18 15:42:36 | Show all posts
Very good phone, fast, big battery, nice screen.
problems:
-autofocus in video mode autofocus very slow. better have the possibility to have manual focus.
-MainCamera Quality not so good, not very sharp. Bokeh effect not good need to improve quality.
-the same with front camera.
-screen some times does not keep real colours, especially where there are dark images. screen convert black into grey.
-Sometime applications freeze this happens with instagram, whatsup, and facebook.

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

tkdebnath Post time 2018-03-25 19:41:17 | Show all posts
Main issue is the missing "Volte" files in ROM , phones having similar chipset from other manufacturers are providing VOLTE and VILTE, please release next ROM update with Volte
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Dyxless Post time 2018-03-27 03:59:36 | Show all posts
I have problems with the accelerometer and gyroscope. In terms of these sensors, there is a significant bias.
Is it possible to somehow calibrate these sensors.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

low21 Post time 2018-04-04 18:54:30 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mobile not certified by google...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

low21 Post time 2018-04-06 22:20:54 | Show all posts
I really like my phone, it is fast enough, the battery brings me through the day, it uses a much smaller amount of mobile data compared to my former Samsung S5 Neo, but the camera sometimes drives me crazy: the Autofocus is sometimes super fast but it often does not work properly.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| ghost45 Post time 2018-04-08 15:19:20 | Show all posts
i have discovered also that if you make a photos with a front flash the photo is not captured with the light from the flash but more second after.
so the photo is not brillant but without light...
is not good!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

low21 Post time 2018-04-15 04:31:44 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by low21 at 2018-04-15 04:35

Some notifications disappear without the possibility to check them: you see there is a notification, you want to open the notification bar and off it's gone.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Kreemer Post time 2018-04-22 22:57:01 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Camera software I
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Adukas Post time 2018-04-24 04:33:37 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
GPS not working, no connect to satelittes... In wiev 23, connect to zero...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

klaustrophobik Post time 2018-05-08 10:47:06 | Show all posts
CAN'T INSTALL AND LOAD LIVE WALLPAPERS!!!

Hello!

Is anyone (or just me?!) having problems to install AND load live wallpapers?!I can't even understand WHY not work...

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules