Open the left

android update

[Copy link]
dedigtx Post time 2018-03-11 23:17:56 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi All !
I have one simply question to the admin's that forum . Vernee Apollo is abonded model ? Where is promised android N , security update are from 2016 - it's a joke ? I trust Vernee , i buy Apollo  - for what ? Few weeks ago send email to Ceo Vernee.cc -no respond . Any explanations? Sory for my englisch , best regards for All from Poland !
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Relief66 Post time 2018-03-13 03:59:59 | Show all posts
You hurt to trust Vernee, Vernee does not answer anyone.
Consulates are not the only one. So many promises and few facts.
Who has the Apollo Lite at least has the custom ROM group MAD (Android 8.1), who has the Apollo does not even this nor the kernel sources released for a future development ..... doubly cheated.
If you want now there is Apollo 2 with soc X30 (from the last year) ...... and you will be supported by the Vernee customer service ...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

knorke Post time 2018-03-15 01:35:04 | Show all posts
Every Phone from Vernee is End of life right after produktion.
I would not count on Updates for Apollo 2, it will be the same like Thor, Thor-E or Apollo.
Better buy an Xiaomi MIX2
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

untoreh Post time 2018-03-22 19:01:33 | Show all posts
second chinese phone I buy which doesn't have kernel sources, dammit
Although seems like there are very few X25 phones in general and basically no one with released kernel sources, so probably mediatek dropped the ball on the X25.
Seems like they abandoned the VR thing with the apollo 2 and the display is a bland 1080p, they could have left out the visor which sucked anyway with the apollo and still put on a better display...instead they made the apollo a 6" phablet? Why not make another model instead?
I would advise against buying the apollo 2 if you want sources, if mediatek didn't bother releasing sources for the X25, considering X30 models on the market are even less they will probably ditch that one too!
The highest chance of getting kernel sources in the future is probably the p70
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Relief66 Post time 2018-03-23 22:29:25 | Show all posts
Edited by Relief66 at 2018-03-23 22:37

I purchased an Apollo Lite and an Apollo (X25), both should have been upgraded to VOS with Android 7, on 15 February 2017 Vernee released this information for the last time for their customers, after this, only minor updates for each model. This experience was very boring and Vernee never answered any questions about it. Instead of solving other problems of this model, Vernee has devoted almost all the time to the marketing of new models, but I believe that the old customers will not buy any other product that will have the same policies of customer care after the sale.
Only with experience and the comparison with other owners of these phones, I managed to make them work better, certainly not thanks to Vernee who has not been able to keep his promises. The only thing it did, was to make kernel sources available for Apollo Lite (X20) and nothing more. These phones would still have excellent possibilities for development ....... from the hardware point of view they are still good ......
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

vishal.birari Post time 2018-03-31 13:01:48 | Show all posts
Is there any update available for Apollo (not the lite) version of Vernee?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules