Open the left

Vernee will push out its first update for Thor, just 30 days after the presale

[Copy link]
ZeDdY Post time 2016-05-14 20:39:59 | Show all posts
Edited by ZeDdY at 2016-05-15 03:07

RESOLVED

I after I could update it, I had to remove sd card in order to not get that "Error!" message.

--
Now I'm able to download it. Probably I couldn't because of the wi-fi connection I was on(???), because I tried a different wifi connection and I can download it now. But happens that when I try to update, the phone reboots, try to install, and after less than 1s it gives me "Error!", and after 1min it reboots again and I have to download the update again, and never being able of updating it because it always gives me the "Error!" screen... I will try to factory reset it and try to update again.

The "Error!" secreen is just the same as this one(this is a google image I found):

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

zzbubu Post time 2016-05-14 23:16:36 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Update installed fingerprint works fine to be more accurate I did the finger recognition twice for each finger ;-)
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

ZeDdY Post time 2016-05-15 03:17:23 | Show all posts
I loved this update. Scroll is more fluid and less buggy(or zero). Good job Vernee team!

For me, I still get issues on fingerprint recognition. In my case, after I put my finger in many ways like you describe on video, I still get failing recognition and only unlocks in one specific position of my finger. I will try more and will update this info about me. Fortunately, fingerprint is not one thing that I like. But I will test more times and review your video in order to understand what is happening.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

potard Post time 2016-05-15 08:28:25 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi. Thor is a good phone and fingerprint recognition works pretty well for me. Unfortunatly, i am unable to run my best browser firefox. It crashes at startup. Anyone else?    Another question. Is it possible to associate sim card (1 or 2) for each contact ?

Comments

No, it's not possible to assign contact to sim card. This has been a feature, added by mediatek to android 4.4 and below. They didn't add it to android 5 and above. Probably it's still work in progr  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-15 19:33
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2016-05-15 17:19:32 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
potard replied at 2016-05-15 08:28
Hi. Thor is a good phone and fingerprint recognition works pretty well for me. Unfortunatly, i am un ...

Hi,

Firefox work fine on my Thor...

For contact,  I don't know and think you have most chance to have a response on general android forum...

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

DerTeufel Post time 2016-05-15 19:33:16 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
potard replied at 2016-05-15 08:28
Hi. Thor is a good phone and fingerprint recognition works pretty well for me. Unfortunatly, i am un ...

No, it's not possible to assign contact to sim card. This has been a feature, added by mediatek to android 4.4 and below.
They didn't add it to android 5 and above. Probably it's still work in progress, because there had been many changes in android 5 by Google, related to dualsim support
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

janielsen Post time 2016-05-15 21:13:46 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
DerTeufel replied at 2016-05-15 19:33
No, it's not possible to assign contact to sim card. This has been a feature, added by mediatek to ...

Well i can do it on my vowney assing contact to my sim
An thats 5.01
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

janielsen Post time 2016-05-15 21:14:41 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
an yes its dual sim
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

donnybrasco Post time 2016-05-16 02:46:54 | Show all posts
Great to have updates. I appreciate it. Keep it doing with the great job guys
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

potard Post time 2016-05-16 04:47:06 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Problem with firefox resolved. Crashed as is i have configured my sd card as internal drive.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules