Open the left

Caller hears his voice any fix?

[Copy link]
lefthedef Post time 2018-03-21 17:50:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello when someone calls me he hears his voice like echo.
thisis very disturbing for them can you tell me a way to fix the problem ?
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

mellaph Post time 2018-03-22 00:46:32 | Show all posts
I've reported this already. My first Vernee X had it and I got another one which has exactly the same problem.

It's a hardware problem not software. If you place your fingers over the bottom speakers during a call the echo is much worse for the caller, when you remove them it goes quieter. I'm sure the callers voice is reverberating down through the case and back into the bottom mic. Vernee haven't responded (no surprise based on other users comments) but it's just poor design. The volume is also too quiet and there is a problem with the bluetooth since the ringer volume is much higher than the voice.

I'm not happy and at the moment thinkng of sending back and going for a different brand which is a pity since other than that it's a beautiful phone!

I wish Vernee would respond, it's very bad customer support.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

mellaph Post time 2018-03-22 00:49:41 | Show all posts
Incidentaly my first Vernee was the 6gb model and the new one is 4gb so the problem affects them all.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

mellaph Post time 2018-03-22 00:50:46 | Show all posts
If you put the call on speakerphone or bluetooth headset the problem goes away.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

slomby Post time 2018-03-22 23:27:38 | Show all posts
Hi all,
i have found that the problem mostly go away if you lower the incall volume to 50%.
It works, at least for me. I know it's not a fix but better than nothing...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Benzinho Post time 2018-05-23 06:43:14 | Show all posts
Hi.
Have the same problem too.
A friend bought a vernee X at the same time i did, and she as the echo problem too...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

sikke Post time 2018-05-30 16:22:17 | Show all posts
Hi,

This severe issue is on all Vernee X phones. Most mobilephones these days have 2 or more microphones to eliminate background noise, Vernee Apollo Lite had this issue when released but it got fixed on later software updates. The echo comes from upper microphone, it's fault in the software / microphone settings.

Very big issue for Vernee X. I wonder why it takes so long time to fix this major bug.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

jomibal Post time 2018-06-26 16:58:49 | Show all posts
Hi there,

I recently bought one X1 and i have almost the same problem... but in my case, i cannot hear the sound at all.

I only can hear the other person in the mode - out loud speaker...that's frustrating!!

Does anyone know how to fix this?

thanks

Comments

The same problem occurs to me. Interesting that for 1 month ran smoothly ...  Post time 2018-10-01 20:51
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Mannerheim Post time 2018-08-23 01:15:16 | Show all posts
Same problem as above. So pissed that I have a phone what I can't use as a phone.

FRUSTRATING!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Gilstein Post time 2018-10-03 02:02:48 | Show all posts
My X1 had no sound on the ear speaker, and this had started last week, so before looking for assistance I decided to remove the back cover to see if there was any visible internal damage. After removing it I observed the area where the hear speaker was and did not notice any damage, just touched the top of it and then put the cover back.
To my surprise, putting the back cover back on and turning on the unit, when I tested the ear speaker came back on.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules