Open the left

Hotspot + Compass + Screenshots + Volume

[Copy link]
biggusdickus Post time 2018-04-10 23:13:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello,

i just bought a "Vernee Thor E" this week ad it looks like it arrived full o defects:

1 - Hotspot does not work, i can connect but no Internet available in all the devices tried. But the same SIM card work without flaws in my old and glass broken "Vernee Thor".

2 - Compass seams not to be working as it never shows the direction I am facing. This was the reason I bought a Thor E instead of a new Thor...

3 - Cannot take a single screenshot. I cant even find instructions over the internet.

4 - Volume button for DOWN does not work well. I can only lower volume by keeping the button pressed, manually decrease volume in the phone screen with my finger. Volume UP work with single touches, like it should.

5 - Cannot take a simple screenshot to send to seller and activate warrantie.

Now I am faced with a 76 Euro loss. Or spend as much just to send the phone back to Seller in China. Never again will I buy anything from this brand if I do not manage.

Any solutions? Thanks in advance.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules