Open the left

My apollo has got hung while booting

[Copy link]
Cylon Post time 2018-06-15 23:50:39 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Cylon at 2018-06-15 23:59

Hi

lately, my Apollo Lite warns me of low battery and it shuts down, almost inmediately after it. Today, it has happened again and I have connected it to the charger (the original one). I have waited some minutes and I've turned it on. It has got hung while booting, the screen is frozen wih the message "Android is booting,.. initializing apps" and the turn on/off button doesn't work.
I have never rooted it nor installed new ROMs, only ordinary updates offered by the system

What can I do to fix my phone?. So far, I'm waiting for the battery to exaust so that it turns off and the try to charge it and turn it on again.

¿Can you help me?, please

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Relief66 Post time 2018-06-16 04:11:17 | Show all posts
change smartphone......I have change the battery and the bootloader goes in loop.....nothing to do....buy a Xiaomi Mi8 that it is better.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules