Open the left

No Quick Charge

[Copy link]
Osama Post time 2016-05-13 13:06:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
There no Quick Charge it took 3+ Hours to get battery 100% charged.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

segos23 Post time 2016-05-31 17:23:11 | Show all posts
Oh my God...

They have eliminated my messages when I said that my screen was scratched in a few days (or hours...) in my jeans pocket.

What kind of censorship is this????.

Unbelievable...

This is exactly how you don't have to act if you want to be a new great company. Very sad situation.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Author| Osama Post time 2016-05-19 03:24:02 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ZeDdY replied at 2016-05-19 02:47
I suppose you're asking: Why the don't give the chargers that supports "Quick charge", instead of  ...

Agreed. Me also.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Osama Post time 2016-05-18 20:13:21 | Show all posts
Here come the official reply from vernee:

Official Statement Regarding the Fact that Thor Is not Equipped with Quick ChargPrior to Thor’s launch, we cooperated with a factory which claimed that they could supply us with chargers sporting quick charging technology for Thor. However we found later that their products were of pretty low quality. At last, we decided to abort the cooperation and partnered with another manufacturer, for its more endurant and safer 5V 2A charger. However it doesn’t support quick charging.

In response of your complaints that it takes almost 3 hours to get a full charge for Thor, we has to say that’s not really true. As we all know, the charging time is decided by two factors, the charger and the software optimization. Once we optimize the software to its fullest, Thor’s charging time will be reduced to 2 hours. And our engineers are in the middle of optimizing the software for next update.

To make up for the misleading information, we decide to offer free flip cases to those who purchased Thor before May 15th. And you will have to offer the below info to get a free case.
  • IMEI Number:
  • The link to the seller:
  • The screenshot of original order:
  • Your shipping address:

[color=rgb(51, 102, 153) !important]Copy the Code

Please reply this post with the required info.
Note: to protect your privacy, we will hide your replies, which means you will be only able to see your own reply.

We are so sorry for the inconvenience. Please accept our sincere apology.

Beat Regards.
vernee team

Comments

IMEI Number:IMEI1:359706070083406 IMEI2:359706070083414 The link to the seller:http://www.geekbuying.com/item/-HK-Stock--Package-B-Vernee-Thor-4G-LTE-5-0inch-HD-Android-6-0-3GB  Details Reply Post time 2016-06-10 23:08
test  Post time 2016-06-08 19:29
Could you guys tell me how & where to claim the free flip case, please?  Details Reply Post time 2016-06-01 00:40
Ehm Igogo.es today (may 28th 2016)still advertises with 5V2A quick charge.... I only see that it doesn't support that after I placed the order... Do I still get the cover? thanks, Bimmer  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-28 20:09
imei 1-359706070001622 igogo.es angel esteban prado pujades 140 1_1 08005 barcelona spain  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-28 19:15
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-05-17 19:34:06 | Show all posts
Edited by verneeopinion at 2016-05-17 19:56

It is not clear it only by software. The hardware environment must be prepared Is it? that's what we do not know. Perhaps the answer to the first page, we understand that is not ready.

It is clear, so they sold more smartphones.
Had that it takes to load three hours, they had sold only 100 units.
Today always fast charge is needed, the batteries are short and we need rapid charging cargen
For me it is a phone that I can not use because I have to be plugged in 3 hours each day. In the afternoon I need to charge battery and I can not stay and wait for 3 hours.

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

SeccoTiez Post time 2016-05-17 05:05:05 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by SeccoTiez at 2016-05-17 05:06

For me it's only a software bug
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

janielsen Post time 2016-05-15 02:19:10 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cut u try install apusbooster+ an see if that will work
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

DerTeufel Post time 2016-05-15 04:04:17 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
As already written by my friend Superdragonpt and me, it can be fixed. Either by activating the compile option pointed out by Superdragonpt, or by adding it by themselves. On jiayu s3 we were able to cut down charging time by almost half.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

janielsen Post time 2016-05-15 01:24:01 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
yes they are a new company an all make mistakes so let us give them a chance
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Osama Post time 2016-05-13 19:53:14 | Show all posts
Chris replied at 2016-05-13 16:32
Sorry for the mmisleading info.
Actually we have made a mistake at the beginning.
It has a 5V 2A ...

Apology not accepted. Send free Case as a gift to your first buyers :-)

Comments

I agree, I wanted the quickcharge and it is stlll to their website. This is a reason to sue. Also no ac wifi as said on website etc etc...  Post time 2016-05-13 21:32
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

DerTeufel Post time 2016-05-14 01:28:33 | Show all posts
i am sure it's going to be added sooner or later
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

vapits Post time 2016-05-13 16:39:49 | Show all posts
That's actually a huge mistake... and kind of missleading...
Still on the homepage:
http://www.vernee.cc/product-thor-overview.html

And in all e-shops...

I'm happy with my new phone BUT this makes me feel angry a lot. I wanted to order the Apollo but now i will not until I'm sure...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2016-05-13 18:50:37 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi Cht
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2016-05-13 18:51:19 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi ChriS,  why don't support? Hardware problem or Software problem??
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2016-05-14 01:14:00 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Osama replied at 2016-05-13 19:53
Apology not accepted. Send free Case as a gift to your first buyers :-)

Okay with you!!!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

superdragonpt Post time 2016-05-14 02:12:07 | Show all posts
Chris replied at 2016-05-13 16:32
Sorry for the mmisleading info.
Actually we have made a mistake at the beginning.
It has a 5V 2A ...

its not that hard to add sw support on this.

if the board components can handle it, the soc itself already supports it

you need to activate :

HIGH_BATTERY_VOLTAGE_SUPPORT

and some other things...

cheers
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

heavyload Post time 2016-05-14 20:44:17 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I'm very sad about the missing feature Quick Charge. My Thor is loading 3+ hours, too. This feature was an option for buying Thor at presale. Very Bad.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

janielsen Post time 2016-05-14 20:57:47 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
misleading info again
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules