Open the left

No Quick Charge

[Copy link]
 Author| Osama Post time 2016-05-16 17:52:41 | Show all posts
No official reply till yet.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

bert Post time 2016-05-16 19:38:10 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
If there is no reply, than wie call it no longer Thor. The new name is Ragnark!!!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

bert Post time 2016-05-16 19:38:35 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ragnaroek
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-05-17 01:00:58 | Show all posts
Edited by verneeopinion at 2016-05-17 01:02
superdragonpt replied at 2016-05-16 05:18
It's 5 MPX CMOS, just like supported by the SoC
Would be hard to implement (not to say impossible ...

So very bad quality front camera.

Chriscustom service Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Sorry for the mmisleading info.
Actually we have made a mistake at the beginning.
It has a 5V 2A charger but doesn't support quick charge.
Please accept our sincere apology.

Does this mean you will not have? not fixed via update (ota). Hardware not prepared
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

SeccoTiez Post time 2016-05-17 05:05:05 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by SeccoTiez at 2016-05-17 05:06

For me it's only a software bug
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

ZeDdY Post time 2016-05-17 17:59:50 | Show all posts
szymi replied at 2016-05-17 16:16
I see that vacation or holiday
fraudsters vernee

Well, try to think that Vernee was created by you, for an inteligent person that your are, you will assume that a mistake of this feature being disabled, could make a difference into the public, even more when we are talking about people that will not even understand that's it's "disabled by software" because they don't know what does that mean. Relax
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-05-17 19:34:06 | Show all posts
Edited by verneeopinion at 2016-05-17 19:56

It is not clear it only by software. The hardware environment must be prepared Is it? that's what we do not know. Perhaps the answer to the first page, we understand that is not ready.

It is clear, so they sold more smartphones.
Had that it takes to load three hours, they had sold only 100 units.
Today always fast charge is needed, the batteries are short and we need rapid charging cargen
For me it is a phone that I can not use because I have to be plugged in 3 hours each day. In the afternoon I need to charge battery and I can not stay and wait for 3 hours.

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

janielsen Post time 2016-05-17 21:26:52 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
this is taken from xda thx to the owner
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

janielsen Post time 2016-05-17 21:27:14 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Last year MediaTek announced their Quick Charge solution called Pump Express & Pump Express Plus: http://www.mediatek.com/en/features/.../pump-express/  My Zopo 7 needs about 5 hours to fully charge when it is down to about 7%, so I tried to find out if Pump Express could be a solution.  A reasonable well explanation of Pump Express can be found here: http://gadgetstouse.com/gadget-tech/...charging/44855 And here is another document which compares QC and Mtk quick charge mechanisms: http://www.panjit.com.tw/upload/en/p...app_file_1.pdf  It also mentions that the MT6753 chipset inside the Zopo Speed 7 does in fact support "Pump Express Plus". I then wondered what is further required to support it and I found one needs a battery charger with a charge controller ic such as the ones described here: http://www.dialog-semiconductor.com/...r-solution.pdf  Such a battery charger is capable to deliver different power stages to the phone depending on what it senses on the USB VBUS supply line. An example of such a charger is this one: http://de.aliexpress.com/item/In-Sto...285686209.html  I haven't tried such a charger myself yet and I would be very interested to hear if someone.  EDIT1: In this Zopo support forum the administrator replied possibly the motherboard charge circuit limits the current. I want to verify if that is indeed the case and ordered a mediatek "pump express plus" compatible charger and will test it with my speed 7: https://www.coolicool.com/original-u...tphone-g-41028  EDIT2:  In the stock kernel config the pump express options are not enabled, so I will have to build a new kernel or "borrow" a boot image from another device where it is enabled. EDIT3: I flashed a boot.img from a Ulefone Power stock rom. The Ulefone also has a MT6753 and supports pump express plus (pep). Unfortunately, my zopo doesn't boot up. So must build a custom kernel with pep enabled.  UPDATE1 (24/03/2016): I have built a boot image and a little kernel (lk) with "Mediatek Pump Express (PE)" support for Zopo Speed 7. After I receive my "Pump Express Plus (PEP)" compatible charger I will also build a boot image and little kernel with PEP support. PEP software support depends on the charge chip that is built in the charger, so I need to open that charger to figure it out. I have just measured whether my phone charges quicker and indeed it is a lot faster now with a 5V/2A charger (see below). Everyone with a Zopo 7 and knowledge how to flash lk and boot images is invited to test. Of course I cannot be blamed or held liable if you damage or brick your phone with the attached software. My phone works fine with it.  I monitored charge percentage level and started charging with the phone powered on at a level of 15%: 17:45 15% 17:52 17% 18:09 28% 18:15 32% 18:45 50% 19:15 68% 19:45 87% 20:07 100%  That implies from 0 to 100% in 167 minutes which is less than 3 hours! Before, with the same charger it took 4-5 hours  The charging is a perfect linear curve and that is, as I understood it, exactly what Pump Express is supposed to do. I am hopeful Pump Express Plus can work too. Lets see in a couple of days when my charger will be delivered. To be continued ....  EDIT4: I have done a cross check with the original boot.img and lk.bin: charging takes 2:20 minutes per 1%. With my Pump Express (PE) boot.img and lk.bin it takes 1:40 minute per 1%. So a full charge with my kernel built is almost 30% quicker   UPDATE2: Added Pump Express (PE) enabled boot.img and lk.bin for the Speed 7 Plus (I own a Speed 7, so I can't test these files). Make a full backup with TWRP or CWM recovery and then try it out.  UPDATE3: I received information about the charger hardware of the Speed 7 models directly from Zopo (thanks Charles Bird !): unfortunately the hardware does not support switched chargers and therefore also no Pump Express Plus
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

DerTeufel Post time 2016-05-17 21:39:35 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Are you serious? The battery lasts "forever". If you need to put this phone to charger every afternoon... What did you do with your previous phone... Charge three times a day? Anyway, you really should just wait for the updates.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules