Open the left

No Quick Charge

[Copy link]
 Author| Osama Post time 2016-05-18 20:13:21 | Show all posts
Here come the official reply from vernee:

Official Statement Regarding the Fact that Thor Is not Equipped with Quick ChargPrior to Thor’s launch, we cooperated with a factory which claimed that they could supply us with chargers sporting quick charging technology for Thor. However we found later that their products were of pretty low quality. At last, we decided to abort the cooperation and partnered with another manufacturer, for its more endurant and safer 5V 2A charger. However it doesn’t support quick charging.

In response of your complaints that it takes almost 3 hours to get a full charge for Thor, we has to say that’s not really true. As we all know, the charging time is decided by two factors, the charger and the software optimization. Once we optimize the software to its fullest, Thor’s charging time will be reduced to 2 hours. And our engineers are in the middle of optimizing the software for next update.

To make up for the misleading information, we decide to offer free flip cases to those who purchased Thor before May 15th. And you will have to offer the below info to get a free case.
  • IMEI Number:
  • The link to the seller:
  • The screenshot of original order:
  • Your shipping address:

[color=rgb(51, 102, 153) !important]Copy the Code

Please reply this post with the required info.
Note: to protect your privacy, we will hide your replies, which means you will be only able to see your own reply.

We are so sorry for the inconvenience. Please accept our sincere apology.

Beat Regards.
vernee team

Comments

IMEI Number:IMEI1:359706070083406 IMEI2:359706070083414 The link to the seller:http://www.geekbuying.com/item/-HK-Stock--Package-B-Vernee-Thor-4G-LTE-5-0inch-HD-Android-6-0-3GB  Details Reply Post time 2016-06-10 23:08
test  Post time 2016-06-08 19:29
Could you guys tell me how & where to claim the free flip case, please?  Details Reply Post time 2016-06-01 00:40
Ehm Igogo.es today (may 28th 2016)still advertises with 5V2A quick charge.... I only see that it doesn't support that after I placed the order... Do I still get the cover? thanks, Bimmer  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-28 20:09
imei 1-359706070001622 igogo.es angel esteban prado pujades 140 1_1 08005 barcelona spain  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-28 19:15
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Author| Osama Post time 2016-05-18 20:16:48 | Show all posts
In response of your complaints that it takes almost 3 hours to get a full charge for Thor, we has to say that’s not really true. As we all know, the charging time is decided by two factors, the charger and the software optimization. Once we optimize the software to its fullest, Thor’s charging time will be reduced to 2 hours. And our engineers are in the middle of optimizing the software for next update.

(Friend Currently its true when u will optimize your software till than it is true that thor is taking 4-5 hours for complete charging.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

heavyload Post time 2016-05-18 20:38:10 | Show all posts
This thread is very interesting and vernees answer, too.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

bluegamebits Post time 2016-05-19 00:33:37 | Show all posts
Nah they didn't lie, Thor technically supports quick charging, just not with the supplied charger. Vernee should share which chargers we can get to activate quick charge on this device.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ZeDdY Post time 2016-05-19 02:47:29 | Show all posts
Edited by ZeDdY at 2016-05-19 03:35
szymi replied at 2016-05-19 00:55
if Thor supports fast charging
why not give the case instead of chargers Quick Charge?

I suppose you're asking: Why they don't give the chargers that supports "Quick charge", instead of the cases?

I would prefer a charger instead of a case, because I bought a phone adverstising "quick charge", not "flip case including".
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

rick123 Post time 2016-05-19 02:55:53 | Show all posts
Edited by rick123 at 2016-05-19 03:54

deleted
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

mertsamet Post time 2016-05-19 03:06:31 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
not here rick plase delete your entry. lots of People can sen your imei
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Osama Post time 2016-05-19 03:24:02 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ZeDdY replied at 2016-05-19 02:47
I suppose you're asking: Why the don't give the chargers that supports "Quick charge", instead of  ...

Agreed. Me also.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

rick123 Post time 2016-05-19 03:55:29 | Show all posts
mertsamet replied at 2016-05-19 03:06
not here rick plase delete your entry. lots of People can sen your imei

thanks
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

linuxilakis75 Post time 2016-05-19 13:47:04 | Show all posts
Edited by linuxilakis75 at 2016-05-19 13:49
ZeDdY replied at 2016-05-19 02:47
I suppose you're asking: Why they don't give the chargers that supports "Quick charge", instead of ...

+100000000     ..........    i prefer charger too i dont want case. i want quick charge. And earphones too.... as they have been advertised.

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules