Open the left

Very Dissapointed

[Copy link]
Grk420 Post time 2018-07-02 09:01:18 | Show all posts |Read mode
since vernee hasnt released or will release oreo as promised to us in the ad. Then we demand the source code to fix the problems that the rom has which Vernee is unable or unwilling to fix. Vernee has dissapointed us all i didnt expect the deception from such a good company like vernee... such a shame
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

tkdebnath Post time 2018-07-02 20:26:33 | Show all posts
There is no use of writing here in this forum, as Vernee don't look like any standard manufacturer , I think they are just the middle man who are just selling phones wit their logo on it. They even don't have any software development team, they don't have source code , I am not angry with the vernee brand but I angry on those fraud people who write fake reviews and trap buyers like us into their honeypot , It would be better to call Vernee a scamester and fraud company.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Edvaldo Post time 2018-07-02 20:42:42 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
countless customers clamoring for a response from the company that prefers to keep the policy of absolute silence, LAMENTABLE!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Grk420 Post time 2018-07-04 21:42:43 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I was excited by the phone tge specs are amazing but i have become saddened by the lack of communication on their part thousands of 128 x's sold 0 after sales support. I wanted to love this phone but as of now its only a battery phone not up to par with other chinese manufacturers / oem its infuriating
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Kreemer Post time 4 day(s) ago From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Not a single update. You would think that they are confident enough to update their software to optimize the hardware but... Nothing
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

JimboAccy Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show all posts
I am also very disappointed to hear no 8.1 for the Vernee X - I was going to buy the Cubot X18 Plus but purely on the strength of the advert for this device clearly stating there would be an Oreo update for it, I went ahead and purchased 3 Vernee X phones - one for me one for my partner and a 3rd for a friend.  I am VERY annoyed about this.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules