Open the left

Back cover case

[Copy link]
Rikkiraly Post time 2016-05-13 18:47:56 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have ordered from everbuying, but they say it is not availbale yet! When will be send the back covers to customers?
http://www.everbuying.net/product1163615.html
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Medius Post time 2016-05-19 16:36:42 | Show all posts
I have just received an email from Geekbuying, that the case ist completely sold out and the producer "has stopped production". There are no other cases for the phone. What shall we do now Vernee???

Comments

Yes, i was told the same thing. But i don't like flip cases. And in the thread vernee is also offering a flip case. Does anyone know another alternative? I've searched a lot but nothing.  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-24 02:34
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Simojo1 Post time 2016-05-19 17:15:13 | Show all posts
I was told my geekbuying that they can arrange an alternative leather flip cover made for the phone. Email them about the order and they should be able to sort it out. Alternatively if you bought your phone before the 15th may see the quick charge admin thread and you will be able to get one
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

drifeter Post time 2016-05-21 06:08:23 | Show all posts
I've bought my blue back case at gearbest, long time ago. (pre-sale as the phone)
They sent the fone first, and only after 15 days they sent the back case.
It's on its way now.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

megthebest Post time 2016-05-21 06:22:38 | Show all posts
get mine (Blue) here:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2 ... ck/32663322959.html
it's on the way..
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Medius Post time 2016-05-24 02:34:22 | Show all posts
Medius replied at 2016-05-19 16:36
I have just received an email from Geekbuying, that the case ist completely sold out and the produce ...

Yes, i was told the same thing. But i don't like flip cases. And in the thread vernee is also offering a flip case.
Does anyone know another alternative? I've searched a lot but nothing.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Nielda71 Post time 2016-06-05 02:23:43 | Show all posts
Magnetic closure for the flip case ?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

GlenCurtis Post time 2019-12-11 04:31:09 | Show all posts
Have you ever tried to use a leather cover for your laptop? I have recently found some of these on https://olpr.com and they are very nice and useful. It is very qualitative and can also be used as a holder. It's a great thing, one of the best accessories in my oppinion.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules