Open the left

Vernee X1

[Copy link]
luanveloz1 Post time 2018-07-24 04:17:47 | Show all posts |Read mode

Hey guys, how are you?

I have one question.. I recently acquired the Vernee X1, the special version of Vernee X, with 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM. It came with Android 7.1.1 and here is the doubt.
In the website, we can download roms of various brand models, but I don't find Vernee X1 in there. This model is so powerful and I have sure which can run the last android version. We, who have the vernee x1, can download the last android version officially or the only solution is use root on the phone?

Thanks. The Vernee is my new favorite brand!

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

djmichoCZ Post time 2018-07-24 04:56:40 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
No, Verner don't support phone, no Orel for Verner X 4/64, 6/128 and 6/64 X1... No Oreo for other vernee phone..
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| luanveloz1 Post time 2018-07-24 20:55:54 | Show all posts
Edited by luanveloz1 at 2018-07-24 20:57

djmichoCZ Thanks for Reply!

Why? The Android 9 is coming and we don't have oreo. Many devices equal or weaker than vernee have android oreo and many are already planning the android 9.
We need support in model X/X1 Vernee!

It's so sad :/
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Andreas34g Post time 2018-07-31 04:00:37 | Show all posts
Just forget it i am still waiting for nougat on vernee apollo lite annouced for Dec 2016!!!!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

siover Post time 2018-08-04 04:13:59 | Show all posts
Hello. Where can I get the Vernee X1 firmware?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules