Open the left

me pide codigo despues de instalar stock rom

[Copy link]
lupux Post time 2018-08-29 22:32:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hola, perdon por no escribir en ingles. he instalado la version que recomendais para arreglar el tema del gps, pero ahora cuando lo enciendo me pide un codigo de desbloqueo, le pongo el que tenia yo junto a la huella dactilar y me dice que es incorrecto.

He probado mil cosas, ponerle todas las roms oficiales y a hacer todos los resets conocidos y sigo sin poder utilizar el telefono. alguna solucion? o tendre que llevarlo a usar la garantia? gracias.

By google translate XD:

Hello, sorry for not writing in English. he installed the recommended version to fix the GPS theme, but now when I lock him he asks for a release code, I put the one I have next to the fingerprint and he tells me that it is incorrect.I have tried all the things, all the official functions and all the known data and I still can not use the phone. Solution? Will I have to take it to use the guarantee? Thank you
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules