Open the left

Transfer File : Thor <-> PC

[Copy link]
donnybrasco Post time 2016-05-16 02:43:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi all,

I want to be able to download files, such as images and videos from Thor to my PC (Windows 10) and also upload files from my PC to the Thor device. I tried but cannot perform both of the operations. Is there a setting to select in Thor or there is an app or a tool able to let me do this?
Thanks in advance
Donald
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

jbombe Post time 2016-06-02 02:32:32 | Show all posts
Hello
same problem, i can't transfer files via the USB cable, it's a shame. I used "shareit" but the transfer is very long. how to use the usb cable?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

OriGjinal Post time 2016-05-16 21:38:02 | Show all posts
Edited by OriGjinal at 2016-05-16 14:39

I used Share it in my pc  to transfer wirelessly with my router files in my android.I have Windows 10 to.You need to install it an both sides.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

shareitforpc Post time 2016-05-31 23:23:11 | Show all posts
i was using http://www.shareitforpcfreedownload.com/ it in my android mobile inorder to transfer files between laptop and mobile and mobile and mobile
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

shareitforpc Post time 2016-05-31 23:24:24 | Show all posts
this was the great website imo for pc
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Simojo1 Post time 2016-06-01 14:59:51 | Show all posts
Most of the time if you plug an android phone into the computer and option will appear on phone saying charge or transfer. Select transfer. Then on computer will see Thor in file manager. Take the files and copy them. Then open the Thor phone. Open internal storage and then paste. Android normally sorts from there.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| donnybrasco Post time 2016-07-04 03:16:22 | Show all posts
Hi all,

I just figured out that when I plug the Thor to the PC, you have then to scroll down the notification bar and click on the notification that relates to the USB. You will se a menu where you can select what to do when Thor is connected. I selected Photo Transfer PTP. Then on your PC you have Thor as device and opening the folder you can see your files (photos).
Hope it can help someone.
Donny
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

devins Post time 2016-07-04 04:20:30 | Show all posts
I also tried everything to use file transfer with my Thor and my Mac. It just won't work. USB debugmode is on.

Only PTP works, but I want to transfer files, not pictures. FTP is not a option for me. I want it to work like it should work!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

addis7 Post time 2019-10-25 16:44:37 | Show all posts
This is a great resource indeed.

Website

[url=
https://www.layoutindex.com/busi ... oftware-development]Corporate Website [/url]

[url=https://www.layoutindex.com/digital-360/services/mobile-app-development
]Click here[/url]

[url=
http://solis-newlanka.com/]Website [/url]
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules