12Next
Return to list New
Open the left

It does not work the fingerprint sensor

[Copy link]
Paco Post time 2016-05-17 16:59:27 | Show all posts |Read mode
Last Thursday I received my Thorn. I love the phone. That same morning i put my apps and everything worked well and fast. Updating and introduced fingerprint sensor stopped working and so on.
I am not able to make it work again. It makes no vibration and leaves set new tracks, a window saying there is no fingerprint sensor appears. Restore the phone to its factory position to remove all applications that install and does not work the fingerprint sensor.
Does anyone know how could solve this problem?
Thank you very much.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Genius95 Post time 2016-05-17 17:13:46 | Show all posts
I have the same problem, but there isn't any window saying: "No Fingerprint Sensor". This evening I will Factory Reset my Thor, than I'll write here the result!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Consumer Post time 2016-05-17 17:37:40 | Show all posts
I had to scan the same finger 3 times, it works every time now.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

linuxilakis75 Post time 2016-05-17 17:50:36 | Show all posts
Consumer replied at 2016-05-17 17:37

me too all ok
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ZeDdY Post time 2016-05-17 17:53:19 | Show all posts
Consumer replied at 2016-05-17 17:37

I sanned 5 times the same finger. I just quit it because it's useless.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Genius95 Post time 2016-05-17 18:36:55 | Show all posts
Edited by Genius95 at 2016-05-18 04:56

PROBLEM SOLVED READ THE LAST POST
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

vernee Post time 2016-05-17 22:54:08 | Show all posts
hi, dear friend, as what we received about issues when use Thor fingureprint ID, we found that most people did a wrong way to input the fingureprint. please press a little harder and make sure your finger totally press the touch panel.
and please watch this video to do as it shows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8DF4YtmDio
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

vernee Post time 2016-05-17 23:02:07 | Show all posts
dear friends, please think for a while when you input your fingerprint on Thor.
we have a comment from a Thailand customer who pointed out the problem you maybe have

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Genius95 Post time 2016-05-17 23:10:48 | Show all posts
Edited by Genius95 at 2016-05-18 04:56

PROBLEM SOLVED READ THE LAST POST
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Paco Post time 2016-05-18 02:03:36 | Show all posts
The procedure of video I've done a lot of times without success. Just when it reaches the point continue pressing me directly get a window that says "not completed registration fingerprint was not successful registry. Please try again or use another finger."
The fact is that the process to define my mark if I did it right the first time with the phone recently released (for all I know how to do, I do not need the video), but after updating the sensor stopped working and when trying to configure my fingerprint again do not let me get the message that I have described above ..
Thank you.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules