Return to list New
Open the left

It does not work the fingerprint sensor

[Copy link]
billouetaudrey Post time 2016-05-18 02:26:10 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Fingerprint work fine on my Thor, 5 fingers with the same finger.  Just move slowly my finger per save...  Sorry for my bad english...
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Genius95 Post time 2016-05-18 03:29:56 | Show all posts
My fingerprint is working correctly after a reset!

I don't know what was causing the problem, but I will investigate it.
Sorry for all the trouble caused by me, really.

I should wait some updates to fix any probably problems related, especially if someone will encounter the same problem.

Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!

https://youtu.be/pog3fua_VA0

^Some happy and good song to make peace!

VERNEE DID IT AGAIN!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| Paco Post time 2016-05-22 03:13:36 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I follow  without satisfactory solution. I ask me if an  update will solution this issue.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Paco Post time 2016-05-28 18:40:45 | Show all posts

Desperate now, I reinstalled the stock rom for if the upgrade had failed. After you successfully complete all the steps , the fingerprint sensor still does not work . I have come to the conclusion that the fault is not sotfware hardware . I've seen in a photo that components will not soldiers so I suspect that may have moved something and that disconnected the fingerprint sensor , but not that could have been given if I open the phone absolutely secure since one of the screws has a sticker seal .
You know if Vernee technical service in Spain ? Where is it?
In a post they indicated that countries have ivan service and among them was Spain .
A greeting.
I would appreciate any guidance on the subject. Thank you very much.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

kleung Post time 2016-12-05 17:05:00 | Show all posts
I have the same problem. For my phone it is fixed by:

Phone Settings->Security->Screen lock->None

then setup the pin or pattern or password again follow by setting up Fingerprint.

People please response if this also fixed your problem so we know if this is a common solution.

The fingerprint software stopped working all of a sudden. I have therefore stopped non-restrict access to my phone from the phone maker in case they make change to my phone without notifying me or my approval:

http://bbs.vernee.cc/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1479

It can be turn back on manually when I know there is a new phone update that I want.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Manicmike Post time 2016-12-12 21:50:27 | Show all posts
I have the same problem a few days after the last Update.
After clearing the cache the Fingerprint Sensor works fine again...

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules