Open the left

About wallpaper for lockscreen

[Copy link]
billouetaudrey Post time 2016-05-18 05:11:39 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,  is it possible to change the lockscreen wallpaper?  

Because I don't find where and how...  

I try other lockscreen but I need fingerprint...

Thanks!
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Genius95 Post time 2016-05-18 14:45:25 | Show all posts
From "Launcher3", your default launcher, press and hold in your home screen! The same thing you do for add widgets.

There you will see: "Lockscreen Wallpapers".
Done!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Chriscustom service Post time 2016-05-18 17:04:33 | Show all posts
Click the left button in the home screen. And there you will see some options which include "LOCKSCREEN WALLPAPERS". Click in then you can choose one of your photos and set it as lockscreen wallpaper.

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| billouetaudrey Post time 2016-05-18 19:26:35 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Omg I'm a noob lol I use Nova Launcher and don't see this option so I go back to launcher3 and now it's good!  Thanks very much!!!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

VesandAB Post time 2017-09-07 22:33:27 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I have Vernee Thor, but I can't change the lockscreen wallpaper. (I use Android 7.0.)
Can somebody h lp me?

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules