Open the left

Report Bugs Here

[Copy link]
vernee Post time 2016-05-18 19:08:49 | Show all posts |Read mode
To serve you well we need to collect the problems you encounter during daily usage. Please reply this post which is designed exclusively to glean your feedbacks. We will fix the bugs and push updates to you according to what we get here.

Please offer the below information:
  1. Handset Model:
  2. Problem(s)/Feedback(s):
  3. Screenshot of the problem(optional):
Copy the Code

Note: After we glean your feedbacks periodically, the reported bugs will be fixed in next OTA update (In case that we haven’t finished fixing some bugs, we will offer solution in later updates).

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

mik_09 Post time 2016-07-03 20:41:29 | Show all posts
Edited by mik_09 at 2016-07-03 15:42

Handset Model: Vernee Thor
Problem :
1. touchscreen freezes  in small move - NO move
2. touchscreen not true reaction swipe/touch
*see in video(not my but I have this problems)sorry my bad english

Comments

i have the same  Post time 2016-08-22 04:29
Hi I have the same problem, I'm running the 4th update. this issue makes it sometimes difficult to write with Swiftkey keyboard or any predictive swipe keyboard. Also the scrolling speed is far from c  Details Reply Post time 2016-08-11 06:20
Dear vernee team, i have exactly the same problem shown in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeLpKNPgjHU If you are scrolling fast it is working, but scrolling slowly is impossible. The d  Details Reply Post time 2016-07-16 00:03
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 4 Not support 0

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-06-01 23:21:06 | Show all posts
Edited by verneeopinion at 2016-06-08 07:32

model: Vernee Thor
bug: Permissions.
Google applications do not keep the modified permissions. I remove permissions photos or google to view contacts, gallerie or phone. After a while, perhaps to restart, applications again have all permissions. At the time it keeps the change but after a while the modification is removed and vueleve to have permissions for everything.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

yuri83 Post time 2016-05-31 01:51:29 | Show all posts
Edited by yuri83 at 2016-05-31 01:56

Hello everybody. Two bug:
1) Search bar google replaced by generic bar
http://i.imgur.com/ELhVjJP.png

http://i.imgur.com/NdpCBuv.png

my solution, disable search app (version 6.0-1462356774), clear data Launcher3 app

2)When i write a sms (Wind, Italy phone company), when i return to conversation list it appears "unknow name artist". After one minute, it appars the correct sending time

http://i.imgur.com/mFvi7Bn.png

http://i.imgur.com/e0A8lG8.png

Comments

Great, it works! Thanks a lot  Post time 2016-06-01 05:03
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

enetzlsg Post time 2016-05-21 14:31:01 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I'll post here the information of the thread I started... :- Capacitive buttons' function: we do preffer an standar config like recently opened apps | home | back as menu button is mostly useless in marshmallow. - Camera doesn't record in .mp4. - Some users can't start the phone when SIM's pin and fingerprint lock are enabled together. - There is a noticeable little lag when scrolling the screen in any way (scrolling settings, FB timeline or the launcher screens, for example). - The lockscreen we have is laggy as fuck and above all, it is not possible to scroll down the status bar, so,  why not to use the stock android lockscreen? - There's something wrong with the SD card: some users can't run apps which are installed there, others can't even set it as internal memory. - It seems that screen rotation can't be locked propperly.  - Capacitive keys don't vibrate when in silent mode.  - Google now seems to only start from it's widget.  - Fingerprint scan isn't as accurate as it should be. - Fingerprint sensor seems to loose sensivity or even to stop working.

Comments

Thanks for detailed and practical feedback and sorry for the inconvenience. Our engineers are now in the middle of testing them and will work out a solution to solve those problems. Kind regards.  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-23 10:46
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 2 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Bogey Post time 2016-08-23 23:04:08 | Show all posts
BasedKiwi replied at 2016-08-19 06:48
Issues: search bar replaced with generic one, unable to fix, touch screen performance is very poor,  ...

"Touch screen performance is very poor"
I agree, when scrolling or panning in games, the screen is lagging. Like every 200 millisecond scrolling will judder / slow down.
If enabling from Developer options Input: "Pointer Location", then scroll, it will show more dots while it is having the judder effect.

With inertia scrolling (after releasing the finger) it is smooth, so it is not about performance of updating the screen.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

giumauro Post time 2016-05-19 19:07:03 | Show all posts
Problem(s)/Feedback(s): Fingerprint sensor doesn't work very well. Moreover it recognises some touch even if the phone is leading on a table, or desktop. I had to disable it because it vibrates all nigt long as if someone was tring to unlock the phone.
Anothe issue is that randomly an MMI TEST starts while using phone.
Screenshot of the problem(optional):

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

sid Post time 2016-11-20 06:34:21 | Show all posts
Phill replied at 2016-09-27 00:58
Two issues, one which I've sent you MTKlog files regarding the fingerprint not working since the las ...

You are absolutely correct that the screen of vernee thor is scratch-able too easily. Mine shows serious signs of scratches after 7-10 days of normal usage. After that I am now using glass protector which is doing much better than the original screen.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

sid Post time 2016-11-20 06:24:11 | Show all posts
verneeopinion replied at 2016-06-01 23:21
model: Vernee Thor
bug: Permissions.
Google applications do not keep the modified permissions. I r ...

Have the same issue. Need this to be fixed immediately.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

fuffa Post time 2016-09-25 16:59:32 | Show all posts
Handset Model: THOR
Problem(s)/Feedback(s): battery overtemperature message then turning off, despite it's cold. Then not starting anymore for minutes or hours. Bootloop during charge, the phone instead get drained. Troblem getting worse day after day. THE PHONE IS USELESS.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Phill Post time 2016-09-27 00:58:42 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Two issues, one which I've sent you MTKlog files regarding the fingerprint not working since the last update. And the other which I've mentioned in the users blog is I've scratched my screen with my fingernail, this is not a joke.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

JmOuf Post time 2016-05-18 20:01:48 | Show all posts
Hi, for me every things works well except fingerprint (i try several time with your video but it's not working good...)

01: Vernee Thor
02: fingerprint works very bad (1/5)
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

s0ftwar3 Post time 2016-05-18 22:44:05 | Show all posts
Edited by s0ftwar3 at 2016-05-18 22:50

Hi,

I have a vernee thor and I am having issues when I am trying to do the wireless updates. The phone is stuck on the 'Reboot' screen on the wireless update application.
I can use the phone normally and without any problem.
Even when I reboot it manually, the update is not installed and the wireless application still does not work.

Let me know if I can further help or provide more information.

Thank you.

Comments

Me too! I cannot update to the latest , i;m getting a Reboot loader nothing else...  Details Reply Post time 2016-07-11 18:32
I have the exactly same bug. I can't Update my phone. Not wireless, or with PC or SD Card or iternal storage. With or without sd card. Nothing works. Any ideas?  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-24 22:42
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

DerTeufel Post time 2016-05-19 13:46:29 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I think it's not very helpful to hide reported bugs. Now no one knows which issue had already been reported
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

janielsen Post time 2016-05-19 15:26:28 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
DerTeufel replied at 2016-05-19 13:46
I think it's not very helpful to hide reported bugs. Now no one knows which issue had already been r ...

I agree with u
+1
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Rowwen1972 Post time 2016-05-19 16:28:00 | Show all posts
Problem(s)/Feedback(s): WIFI always disconnects after a couple of seconds and then connects again. I have already rebooted and reset the device. Never had this with other smartphones or tablets.  

Comments

having same problems. is that fixed with you already  Post time 2016-07-05 14:06
Having exactly the same issue  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-21 07:55
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

megalore Post time 2016-05-19 17:17:09 | Show all posts
Handset Model: Thor
Problem(s)/Feedback(s): Bluetooth calling, no audio ringing feedback, until call answered or voice mail.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Paco Post time 2016-05-19 17:51:16 | Show all posts
Handset Model: Vernee Thorn
Problem(s)/Feedback(s): The fingerprint detector did not work very well but it worked when I received the phone, after installing the update stopped working the fingerprint sensor and not restoring factory still does not work. When trying to configure the fingerprint is as if not detect the sensor showing a window indicating that retry or change finger.

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Aleska Post time 2016-05-19 22:17:11 | Show all posts
Edited by Aleska at 2016-05-19 22:22

Handset Model: Thor
Problem(s)/Feedback(s): MMITEST keeps opening frequently when phone awakens from sleep and randomly when using widgets. I only have SIM test left because I don't have two SIMs to test. Is it possible to have a new option in the test to flag test options as working?

x

Comments

How did you figure out what are the tests? I have a few I cant pass, because I don't know what they are This MMI test app is always poping up when I open some aplications. Pretty annoying because  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-20 18:29
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules