Open the left

Report Bugs Here

[Copy link]
DiegoAndrade Post time 2017-10-12 01:15:50 | Show all posts

Handset Model: Thor E
Problem(s)/Feedback(s): If you turn on the auto brightness with the brightness level low in a dark place, the screen gonna completely dark as if it be turned off, and only is possible light up if you go to an illuminated place.
Screenshot of the problem(optional):
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

pramodsingh.cmd Post time 2017-10-18 19:23:45 | Show all posts
hi Vernee, this is really frustrating and then I got to complain and report this bug.
Handset Model: vernee thor pluse
Problem(s)/Feedback(s): 1) while calling person from other end can't listen to my voice. Even earphone are ineffective in this case, while only Bluetooth(headset) connection is working. (MOST SERIOUS AND NEED TO BE RESOLVED ASAP)
2) while holding phone near the ear screen is automatically got awakened.
3) fingerprint is very difficult to detect the same finger registered 4 times in the option.
4) Network reception is very week even to the places where other are working fine.

I Can't click photos of this issues as it is subtle in nature and cannot be recorded either.
this is really frustrating having a smartphone and cannot even do normal call. I got only one feature phone with me for calling so plz fix this issue at earliest or I'll have to return it to seller its making life difficult.
bug report is attached.
5) Heating is common with simple common functions and operation but not that much.

Screenshot of the problem(optional): screen turn like this while keeping near the ear for call and above option are turned on and off accidentlly sticking on face.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

pramodsingh.cmd Post time 2017-10-18 19:27:52 | Show all posts
hi Vernee, this is really frustrating and then I got to complain and report this bug.
Handset Model: vernee thor pluse
Problem(s)/Feedback(s): 1) while calling person from other end can't listen to my voice. Even earphone are ineffective in this case, while only Bluetooth(headset) connection is working. (MOST SERIOUS AND NEED TO BE RESOLVED ASAP)
2) while holding phone near the ear screen is automatically got awakened.
3) fingerprint is very difficult to detect the same finger registered 4 times in the option.
4) Network reception is very week even to the places where other are working fine.

I Can't click photos of this issues as it is subtle in nature and cannot be recorded either.
this is really frustrating having a smartphone and cannot even do normal call. I got only one feature phone with me for calling so plz fix this issue at earliest or I'll have to return it to seller its making life difficult.
bug report is attached.
5) Heating is common with simple common functions and operation but not that much.

Screenshot of the problem(optional): screen turn like this while keeping near the ear for call and above option are turned on and off accidentlly sticking on face.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

tivi Post time 2017-10-21 02:25:05 | Show all posts
Handset Model: Vernee Thor
Problem(s)/Feedback(s): I can change the volume of the ringing if the phone is not unlocked, but the screeon is on. I could accidentally turn up or down the volume of the phone, while it's in my pocket, because of this behaviour.
Screenshot of the problem(optional):
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

davegase Post time 2017-11-06 06:42:51 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
When making or receiving voice calls the person on the other end of the line cannot hear me unless I put the call on loudspeaker. Or temporarily switch loudspeaker on and off again. I have to do this every time I make or receive a call. I've seen this fault on other posts so please make this a priority to fix!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

davegase Post time 2017-11-06 06:46:12 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Model: Vernee Thor E.         When making or receiving voice calls the person on the other end of the line cannot hear me unless I put the call on loudspeaker. Or temporarily switch loudspeaker on and off again. I have to do this every time I make or receive a call. I've seen this fault on other posts so please make this a priority to fix!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Ppic Post time 2017-11-16 03:48:26 | Show all posts
Handset Model:vernee thor plus last OTA update
Problem(s)/Feedback(s)ften, when i unlock my phone, sensitive button doesn't work. i may work next time, maybe not, event rebooting the phone isn't working 100% to get them back.
sometime i get them back by locking/unlocking many time.
really paintfull problem
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Ppic Post time 2017-11-16 03:49:25 | Show all posts
Handset Model:vernee thor plus last OTA update
Problem(s)/Feedback(s):autobrightness doesn't work
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

salviuks Post time 2017-12-03 23:32:08 | Show all posts
Model: Thor plus
Problem: When using third-party camera app, the photos are way darker than stock camera app. Also after using ultra power saving the tiles in notification panel are reset.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/OovdF
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Apelsin4ik Post time 2017-12-04 22:30:48 | Show all posts
Edited by Apelsin4ik at 2017-12-04 22:49

Edited by Apelsin4ik at 2017-12-04 22:47

1) Hello , i have the same problmes...the sensitive buttons, randomly works ( together) not sepparatelly . No reset/reboot/switch off....solving this problem . That was first.

2)First of all camera dissapointed me ...it was perfectly clear,but working good only when day light , at night NOTHING you can see.

3)Was an uptdate, updated...yes, it solved the light problem, but the quality is worser, focus works badly (feeling that when you turning left-right ) its working on 0.3mpx ...old phone ...like in minecraft. i need to not move for 1-3 secs without ...breathing ...to make a good photo ...

4)And the most big problem is that someone calls me , i must switch loud and back to caller can hear me . also he cant ! GSM calls directly are not working ( caller doesn`t hear me ,but i hear him perfectly , and the mic is very very bad ...i need to scream in mic to caller hear me ) .....i am very mad...when i am at work ...and i need to do many things but when call, i can`t answer... only on the loud....

5)too bad that the phone comes without headphones and case (metal body is pretty fast scratching...) i had mhy own headphones, but  after 20 times of insert in ...and out ...the 3.5 out is pretty hard to insert in or out the jack . so it scratchet the 3.5mm jack of my headphones and now i must buy another ones... well. I hope the new updates will resolve that problems ... i understand that the model is new and fresh . But , Dear , Vernee soft developers , the phone looks good, good display , but the sound dinamics are not so laud . Hope to see soon the solving for these problems . Regards, thank you ! =)  
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules