Open the left

Report Bugs Here

[Copy link]
Jocta Post time 2016-05-21 00:35:28 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Yo no se si es normal o si es un bug pero yo noto muy brusco el scroll y se me hace molesto, vengo de un Moto g 2013 que supuestamente es muy inferior y va como la seda.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-05-21 01:40:15 | Show all posts
Handset Model:   Vernee Thor
Problem(s)/Feedback(s): When you activate the location and select " location modes", these are not saved  for the next time. Turning off and another day to turn on again is pre-selected by default the first " location modes" and not the last time you selected.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

drifeter Post time 2016-05-21 06:14:59 | Show all posts
Simojo1 replied at 2016-05-20 22:00
I use a little bit of bluetac on the battery and that stops creaking

lol, didn't knew it by that name, we here call it "bostik" :p
Anyway, isn't that dangerous to the device? I mean, battery will heat, isn't it dangerous to glue some king od plasticine on it?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

axembler Post time 2016-05-21 07:52:05 | Show all posts
Edited by axembler at 2016-05-21 07:53

Wifi connecting and disconnecting after a few seconds all the time. Makes my phone unusable at my home network. Tried factory reset, playing with settings, changing to static ip etc. but nothing helped. It workes fine on my work network so phone is fine, must be a bug or something. Please help guys!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

axembler Post time 2016-05-21 07:55:27 | Show all posts
Rowwen1972 replied at 2016-05-19 16:28
Handset Model: Vernee Thor
Problem(s)/Feedback(s): WIFI always disconnects after a couple of second ...

Having exactly the same issue
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Aleska Post time 2016-05-21 08:20:31 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
drifeter replied at 2016-05-20 18:29
How did you figure out what are the tests?
I have a few I cant pass, because I don't know what th ...

I used my old moto g with google translate images.

Comments

Thanks, I didn't knew that was even possible  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-23 21:49
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

enetzlsg Post time 2016-05-21 14:31:01 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I'll post here the information of the thread I started... :- Capacitive buttons' function: we do preffer an standar config like recently opened apps | home | back as menu button is mostly useless in marshmallow. - Camera doesn't record in .mp4. - Some users can't start the phone when SIM's pin and fingerprint lock are enabled together. - There is a noticeable little lag when scrolling the screen in any way (scrolling settings, FB timeline or the launcher screens, for example). - The lockscreen we have is laggy as fuck and above all, it is not possible to scroll down the status bar, so,  why not to use the stock android lockscreen? - There's something wrong with the SD card: some users can't run apps which are installed there, others can't even set it as internal memory. - It seems that screen rotation can't be locked propperly.  - Capacitive keys don't vibrate when in silent mode.  - Google now seems to only start from it's widget.  - Fingerprint scan isn't as accurate as it should be. - Fingerprint sensor seems to loose sensivity or even to stop working.

Comments

Thanks for detailed and practical feedback and sorry for the inconvenience. Our engineers are now in the middle of testing them and will work out a solution to solve those problems. Kind regards.  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-23 10:46
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 2 Not support 1

Use magic Report

linuxilakis75 Post time 2016-05-21 21:04:16 | Show all posts
And slow scrolling is too lagy
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

axembler Post time 2016-05-22 03:15:03 | Show all posts
Just found a solution to my problem (wifi disconnect loop).
Router protection needs to be changed from WEP to WPA2-PSK
Works great now, love my Thor, such a nice device

Comments

indeed that is the solution. Thx. Strange i never had this before, but ok it works now :-)  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-22 20:48
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

linuxilakis75 Post time 2016-05-22 05:47:24 | Show all posts
....and the blue ish colors when you are using flash..both on video and photos
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules