Open the left

Report Bugs Here

[Copy link]
minkels Post time 2017-07-02 20:01:07 | Show all posts
Handset Model: Thor E
Problem(s)/Feedback(s):
1) front camera image is upside down - cannot select rear camera
2) automatic  screen brightness is blazing when in darker surroundings (at night outside)
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

AndreasB. Post time 2017-07-06 02:23:51 | Show all posts
There are many bugs (e.g., automatic screen brightness, e-compass does not work, ...).

When is an update that fixes these problems?
Or we have to return all the Thor E to our dealer so that something is done?
Do you wan't this?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

makx1998 Post time 2017-07-06 14:44:49 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I created the kernel 3.18.35, but I do not have enough new driver himax_852xES. https://github.com/makx1998998/Vernee_Thor-kernel-3.18-35  Please give me a new driver
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

dvgportor Post time 2017-07-06 17:39:39 | Show all posts
Verne thor e fingerprint not working to unlock phone after yesterday′s last ota.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-07-06 17:51:41 | Show all posts
dvgportor replied at 2017-07-06 17:39
Verne thor e fingerprint not working to unlock phone after yesterday′s last ota.

1., it is recommended to try deleting fingerprints and re entering the fingerprint. What is the result?
2. insert SD card backup data, restore factory settings, what is the result?

Comments

1-I did it, full working when the phone is unlock, when is lock, no fingerprint function. It′s a problem with the last ota. Phon worked fine till that. 2- I don′t want to reset phone everytime.  Details Reply Post time 2017-07-06 23:51
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

AndreasB. Post time 2017-07-06 18:02:06 | Show all posts
When is the last OTA version?
Does the compass work?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

waldt Post time 2017-07-06 23:15:25 | Show all posts
The last update 2017-07-07 did not restore magnetic and gyroscope sensors. Shame.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

AndreasB. Post time 2017-07-06 23:41:13 | Show all posts
The last update 2017-07-07 did not restore magnetic and gyroscope sensors. Shame.

Have you reset to factory default?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

dvgportor Post time 2017-07-06 23:51:51 | Show all posts
lucky replied at 2017-07-06 17:51
1., it is recommended to try deleting fingerprints and re entering the fingerprint. What is the re ...

1-I did it, full working when the phone is unlock, when is lock, no fingerprint function. It′s a problem with the last ota. Phon worked fine till that.

2- I don′t want to reset phone everytime. No way.

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

MiqNZ Post time 2017-07-07 18:32:00 | Show all posts
Model.  Thor e
Issues:  too many.. Just bough the it last week from a reputable seller I thought. Out of the box issues with first sim slot non functional, only 2nd slot took sim, meaning no extra storage.
Sound / mic issues as listed. Got 2 OTA and updated.. still same issues remained. Seller asked me to do recovery by pressing power and volume and choosing recovery. Failed as I get android with exclamation mark saying "command not found"
Seller refused return postage refund...
Found official rom on vernee site.. updated / downgraded to 20170615.. now camera issues, back camera gone, front camera upside down..
Really unhappy and clueless..
Just updated to 20170704 update.. still camera issues with NO Back camera, front camera upside down
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules