Open the left

Report Bugs Here

[Copy link]
aleshke Post time 2017-07-13 18:28:45 | Show all posts
lucky replied at 2017-07-13 18:14
Can you provide antivirus APP?

Dr.Web Security Space
I cited the Antivirus Service as one of the examples. Other services are also not rebuilt after disabling the E-ink mode, for example service "Clean Master"
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

aleshke Post time 2017-07-13 20:40:43 | Show all posts
lucky replied at 2017-07-13 18:25
The E-LINK principle will turns off all APPP running in the background
You need to reenter the appl ...

Applications are restored after the Eink mode is turned off, and services are not restored.
I suggest implementing the launch of services that worked before the E-ink mode.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Vlotkau Post time 2017-07-15 06:12:54 | Show all posts
Handset Model: Vernee Thor E
Current updateversion: Thor_E_20170704174452

Problem(s)/Feedback(s): Can't pick custom notification sounds. The option to pick a local file is not there.
Soundiles in the Ringtones folder and in the Alarm folder are available to select for the phone tone but you cant pick a custom notification sound even if there is a file in the  Notification folder.

Screenshot of the problem(optional):
here is a screenshot from the ringtone-menu, whe the option for custom ringtones is there:

and here from the notification menu, where the custom option is missing:
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

dvgportor Post time 2017-07-19 19:13:10 | Show all posts
thor e mic is not workin on calls at all after last ota. In the other apps it works
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

AndreasB. Post time 2017-07-24 20:24:35 | Show all posts
The errors in Thor E are still present. When does the update come?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

bppjenil Post time 2017-07-29 20:42:42 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi good day, Recently i bought Vernee Thor E phone . I updated all threads. Everything works perfect except it need two modifications.  1> In status bar time doesn't display am or pm 2> Is it possible to resize Grid size (4x4, 5x5 or any)? 3> Can you remove Google search bar on the home page so we can use the space to put other apps. Most appreciated.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

AndreasB. Post time 2017-07-29 20:52:12 | Show all posts
What Version of Firmware you have installed?
The compass works?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Abarrach Post time 2017-07-31 18:59:17 | Show all posts
Hello,

I own a THOR-E version Thor_E_20170704174452

I encounter some really annoying problems.

1 - impossible to speak directly to someone on the phone, the microphone does not work. I have to put the loudspeaker and I cut it to be able to speak normally then.

2 - Recently, when the launches the play store and it makes its updates, the phone reboot, runs and freezes after a few minutes and restarts ... etc. I have to leave the playstore to stop the reboot cycle.

3 - bad reception of signals in wifi or 4g. The 4g comes may be from the frequency band of my operator but for wifi, it is really painful that it is also unstable.

4 - always the same problem with the compass that is annoying.

I see that a lot of bugs are found in these pages. Would you have an interface for tracking bug fixes and upgrade planning because for some, especially the microphone for phone calls, I'm really looking forward to the fix.

Thank you for your return,

Robert

Sorry for possible translation errors (google trad), but I think it's fairly readable.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-08-01 11:08:50 | Show all posts
Abarrach replied at 2017-07-31 18:59
Hello,

I own a THOR-E version Thor_E_20170704174452

About the problem of microphone,
Can you provide video for fault phenomena?
Or go to after-sales service center for inspection and processing
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

aleshke Post time 2017-08-01 16:01:25 | Show all posts
Edited by aleshke at 2017-08-01 16:05

Handset Model: Vernee Thor E (last update 20170704174452)
Problem(s): The "turn on the phone on schedule" function does not work, after the battery is fully charged.
Actions:
1. The phone is turned off.
2. Connect the charger.
3. The battery is fully charged.
4. Scheduled power-up does not work.
or
1. The phone is turned off.
2. Connect the charger.
3. The battery is fully charged.
4. Disconnect the charger.
5. Scheduled power-up does not work.
This problem occurs only when the battery is fully charged.
In other cases, the "Turn on the phone on schedule" feature works.

Comments

Addition: This problem occurs if the charge level is  Details Reply Post time 2017-09-05 15:03
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules