Open the left

Report Bugs Here

[Copy link]
lucky Post time 2017-08-01 17:49:50 | Show all posts
aleshke replied at 2017-08-01 16:01
Handset Model: Vernee Thor E (last update 20170704174452)
Problem(s): The "turn on the phone on sch ...

In accordance with your procedures, I did not appear this problem
I suggest you plug in SD card, backup data and restore factory settings. What's the result?

Comments

Factory settings have been restored after the installation of the update. Artificially to repeat the given situation it was not possible, the schedule of inclusion of a food works, when the battery is  Details Reply Post time 2017-08-01 19:27
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

aleshke Post time 2017-08-01 19:27:21 | Show all posts
lucky replied at 2017-08-01 17:49
In accordance with your procedures, I did not appear this problem
I suggest you plug in SD card,  ...

Factory settings have been restored after the installation of the update. Artificially to repeat the given situation it was not possible, the schedule of inclusion of a food works, when the battery is charged. But noticed the trend, when the battery is charged all night, then the phone does not turn on in the morning on a schedule. Without charging, the phone turns on on a schedule every day.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-08-02 10:53:51 | Show all posts
aleshke replied at 2017-08-01 19:27
Factory settings have been restored after the installation of the update. Artificially to repeat t ...

Suggest you go to the after-sales service center to check
I did not reproduce the problem
Or go into the MTK factory mode to help grab LOG
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-08-02 10:58:29 | Show all posts
aleshke replied at 2017-08-01 19:27
Factory settings have been restored after the installation of the update. Artificially to repeat t ...

Are you using the original charger?
If not, it might have an impact

Comments

Yes, I use the original charger. This problem is not only for me, the forum has people with this problem. The second error of this problem does not trigger the alarm clock. If the phone is turned off  Details Reply Post time 2017-08-02 14:36
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

aleshke Post time 2017-08-02 14:36:17 | Show all posts
lucky replied at 2017-08-02 10:58
Are you using the original charger?
If not, it might have an impact

Yes, I use the original charger.
This problem is not only for me, the forum has people with this problem. The second error of this problem does not trigger the alarm clock. If the phone is turned off and all night is charging, the alarm does not work because the phone can not turn on. Specially I can not repeat the problem by connecting and disconnecting the charger function "Scheduled switching" and "Alarm clock" are working. But if the phone is discharged, it is on charge all night, then in the morning the phone does not turn on the schedule and the alarm clock does not work.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Alexo0704 Post time 2017-08-03 16:38:29 | Show all posts
Vernee THOR E 20170704, a lot of serious BUG: 1 proximity sensor not working properly : random function activated during regular call, 2 compass not working: GPS navigation almost impossible with Google Maps randomly changing roads, 3  Duraspeed always in crash (no way to open close uninstall or manage the app), 4 serious issue with the backlight sensor suddenly darkening to complete off backlit (randomly), 5 sudden random reboot without explanation, a lot of conflict during  low battery operation between custom firmware and stock battery managing function. Please solve at least these serious issue. Thanks a lot
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-08-03 17:19:38 | Show all posts
Alexo0704 replied at 2017-08-03 16:38
Vernee THOR E 20170704, a lot of serious BUG: 1 proximity sensor not working properly : random funct ...

I suggest you clear the cache or restore the factory settings. What's the result?

Comments

After factory reset still issue with Duraspeed app always on crash (impossible to use or stop or delete). Still problem with GPS navigation. Regards  Details Reply Post time 2017-08-11 05:51
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

AndreasB. Post time 2017-08-03 23:35:11 | Show all posts
Ich habe das Telefon schon mindestens 10x in die Werkseinstellung zurück gesetzt und auch den Cache gelöscht.
Die Probleme sind vorhanden und da hilft es auch nicht, wenn man die Werkseinstellung macht.
Die Software muss verändert werden!

Seit ein paar Tagen habe ich das Xiaomi Redmi 4X und ich muss sagen, dass Telefon läuft und alles funktioniert einwandfrei.
Daran soll sich Vernee mal ein Beispiel nehmen.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Alexo0704 Post time 2017-08-11 05:51:44 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
lucky replied at 2017-08-03 17:19
I suggest you clear the cache or restore the factory settings. What's the result?

After factory reset still issue with Duraspeed app always on crash (impossible to use or stop or delete).  Still problem with GPS navigation.  Regards
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-08-11 11:06:01 | Show all posts
Alexo0704 replied at 2017-08-11 05:51
After factory reset still issue with Duraspeed app always on crash (impossible to use or stop or  ...

Go to settings -APPS, find DuraSpeed APP, uninstall the update, you can fix it
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules