Open the left

Report Bugs Here

[Copy link]
leandroflu Post time 2017-08-12 05:50:12 | Show all posts
Edited by leandroflu at 2017-08-12 05:51

Update Vernee THOR 20170809, I received it today, but it continues with bug in the launcher.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

adol Post time 2017-08-22 17:26:33 | Show all posts
I received the update on 08/21/2017 and everything worked correctly until it reaches "launching applications" takes 6 hours in that step without leaving it. What I do?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

adol Post time 2017-08-23 07:16:16 | Show all posts
It's already been 24 hours and it's still in that step " actualizando aplicaciones"
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-08-23 11:05:12 | Show all posts
adol replied at 2017-08-22 17:26
I received the update on 08/21/2017 and everything worked correctly until it reaches "launching appl ...

I suggest you force the restart phone (long press the boot button 20S or so), what's the result?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

adol Post time 2017-08-23 14:54:26 | Show all posts
Thanks for answering. You run out of battery and charge it and turn it on. But still the microphone does not work on the tape in the rest of the tape recorder and others, if that goes well. In calls and answering calls does not work.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-08-24 19:31:15 | Show all posts
adol replied at 2017-08-23 14:54
Thanks for answering. You run out of battery and charge it and turn it on. But still the microphone  ...

Microphone without sound, I suggest you contact the seller
It could be a hardware problem

Comments

It is not hardware because it works perfectly the microphone in other applications. In calls does not work the microphone unless you activate the speaker then if the microphone works, so the problem i  Details Reply Post time 2017-09-11 11:16
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Ricasete Post time 2017-08-24 21:59:57 | Show all posts
I´ve bought a Thor E for my son to play pokemon. What a waste of money.

The gps is a joke. At some point is more than 300m away from real position. 4G is highly unstable too.

Therefore is impossible to play the game. I´ve the latest update.

Is there a previous rom who works well?

Comments

No one, I think. But check for the first one THOR_E-2017_05_24 ROM here: http://www.chinaphonearena.com/f ... -TWRP-and-Stock-Rom  Details Reply Post time 2017-08-25 01:14
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

donlotario Post time 2017-08-25 01:14:02 | Show all posts
Edited by donlotario at 2017-08-25 23:39
Ricasete replied at 2017-08-24 21:59
I´ve bought a Thor E for my son to play pokemon. What a waste of money.

The gps is a joke. A ...

No one, I think. But check for the second one THOR_E-2017_05_24 ROM here:

http://www.chinaphonearena.com/f ... -TWRP-and-Stock-Rom

And good look becuse mine doesn't turn on with this one, and the next available stock ROM doesn't have compass. But I've found a solution: Install the 2017/06/15 as firmware update, turn on the phone (it works), turn off and then install 2015/05/24 ROM but with the "download only" instead the "firmware update" and WITHOUT CHECK the preloader option. Mine seems work fine (even compass if you calibrate it by drawingg like a 8 with the phone for some seconds) and ill' test it nexte days. I hope that helps.

It could be great if Vernee enginers upload a flasheable ROM from 2017/05/24 so the buyers could have a usable phone.

Comments

Thanks for your support. Maybe Vernee can read your comment.  Details Reply Post time 2017-08-26 03:40
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Ricasete Post time 2017-08-26 03:40:02 | Show all posts
donlotario replied at 2017-08-25 01:14
No one, I think. But check for the second one THOR_E-2017_05_24 ROM here:

http://www.chinaphone ...

Thanks for your support.

Maybe Vernee can read your comment.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

zusatzmetall Post time 2017-08-27 12:57:13 | Show all posts
Handset Model: Vernee THOR E

Problem(s)/Feedback(s):
Hello Vernee THOR E developer.
There were already a lot of bugs listed, but none of the mentioned bugs were removed in new updates.
Since the updates from June 2017 works quite a bit on the mobile phone.

-Please correct the errors with the sensors! Without compass you can not navigate properly.
-Duraspeed crashed at each open.
-The battery is discharged fairly quickly.

Please do not let us hang with half a mobile phone!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules