Open the left

Report Bugs Here

[Copy link]
adol Post time 2017-09-18 18:54:12 | Show all posts
It is in Spain.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-09-19 10:42:49 | Show all posts

Thank you for your information and I will send it back to the Vernee team in time
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Nutzz Post time 2017-09-19 19:37:49 | Show all posts
Hi Vernee Team,

could you tell us when these bugs will be corrected for Thor E :

-Auto bright screen up and down without ambient lights changes
-Maps unusable because permanent changes of position
-Compass isn′t present (but it was with the olders ROMS)
-Left sensor of bottom of the screen (navigations "buttons") doesn't work at all
-High battery drain with 3g-4g changes
-Dura speed doesn't work
-Audio left channel doesn't work on web navigation so, you have to configure it as mono.
-Wifi icon doesn't show low wifi and quick lost of signal
-when I switch from E-ink mode to normal mode, I have to choose my launcher (I use Google Launcher instead of Vernee Launcher)
-when I switch from E-ink mode to normal mode, I lose my configuration in notification panel
-when bluetooth device is activated with smart lock, fingerprint sensor doesn't wake up the phone. it works well if bluetooth is off
-during a phone call, sound level isn't very loud
-during a phone call, keyboard appears and my ear or my face touches button on the screen and even hangs up the phone. I don't have this problem if I de-activate "double tap to wake up".

Thanks for your answer.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

bppjenil Post time 2017-09-20 18:27:10 | Show all posts
Hi Vernee team,
I like Thor_E phone. My small request , when you will fix all the above mentioned bugs, please try to add 'speed dialing ' in phone call.
Thank you.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

acertboy Post time 2017-10-01 14:25:13 | Show all posts
Edited by acertboy at 2017-10-01 14:26

Handset Model: ThorProblem: after installing the stock rom the screen did not respond to my touches, I was only clicking on random places
Video showing the problem: https://youtu.be/WL8Pd63v29s
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

the0 Post time 2017-10-02 00:54:01 | Show all posts
    Handset Model: THOR PLUS
    Problem(s)/Feedback(s): Camera is way too dark. Software Issue ?
    Screenshot of the problem(optional): https://my.pcloud.com/publink/sh ... kuXtHb82s3Tu8cCfYV7

Related to : http://bbs.vernee.cc/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2105
And ticket : #14220
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Bogey Post time 2017-10-03 01:07:24 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Google Play is telling that my device is not certified. Now on Katsomo application not working. The app provider tells they don't support unofficial Android devices. What to do now.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Nutzz Post time 2017-10-10 15:36:05 | Show all posts
Hey Vernee Team,

No answers for a while !!!
Do you abandon your customers ?

I liked my first thor. My Thor E whith such bugs will be my last Vernee if there is no correction. I was impressed by Vernee Mix 2 but without support from Vernee Team, I will search for another serious brand
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

the0 Post time 2017-10-11 00:56:19 | Show all posts
Yeah. They don't offer any kind of after-sale service.
I will never buy from them again
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Loki Post time 2017-10-11 01:16:16 | Show all posts
Edited by Loki at 2017-10-13 21:26

Dear Team,

I just got a Thor Plus and it still has the following bugs in the software:
- Compass isn′t recognised (but it was advertised!)
- I use a different launcher than the original and when I switch from E-ink mode to normal mode, i go back to default vernee launcher, the default launcher setting is reset and I have to choose a default launcher again. Why not restore the setting from before the E-ink mode? Should be an easy solution!
- Low maximum sound level when making calls, both regular calls and on speaker
- During a phone call, keyboard appears and my ear or my face touches button on the screen and even hangs up the phone. (I don't have any double-tap-wake-up feature on)
- Camera pictures are very dark
(it probably has more of the Thor E bugs that Nutzz reported but I didn't test the others)

Thank you,
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules