Open the left

Report Bugs Here

[Copy link]
ToniLukana Post time 2018-01-29 16:59:25 | Show all posts
ToniLukana replied at 2018-01-25 18:47
Handset Model: Thor E
Problems: Fingerprint sensor fail

Hello,

It seems to be a conflict with the keyboard software Touch Pal 2018. I downgrade and disable this software and the fingerprint sensor works great again
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

vbonline Post time 2018-02-02 01:45:26 | Show all posts
Hello, my thor e gets bigger and now the screen opens and i can look inside, what can i do? should i be scared, can there be a malfunktion with the batterie?

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Proffa Post time 2018-02-05 04:20:00 | Show all posts
Seems there will no bug fixing anymore for Thor E from Vernee because last updates were made so long ago. Too bad, I really like the feel, big battery and working functions on it but since for example gyroscope/compass/left on-screen button are still either totally dysfunctional or work poorly I will be changing brand to something else and tell my friends to stay away from your's.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Orestis Post time 2018-02-08 09:23:36 | Show all posts
Hello,
Vernee X not even a week old,
I got too many bugs just bought the phone 3 days ago and thinking of returning it back if not fixed in the next days.
First things first, My laguage keeps changing each time phone powers off and DELETES ALL my contacts saved and finds no contacts on my sim card which has too much.
Secondly the screen needs like 2 3 seconds to react when I press the button when my 4 year old and 6 years old other phones pop it up imidiately.
It keepd crushing light apps when I try to post, such as instagram.
Please fix them and let me know, in 15 days if not fixed I will negativly rate this product on any page and return it back for my money.
Thanks in advance and whishing to solve those issues as they are serious,
Orestis
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Orestis Post time 2018-02-08 09:24:07 | Show all posts
Hello,
Vernee X not even a week old,
I got too many bugs just bought the phone 3 days ago and thinking of returning it back if not fixed in the next days.
First things first, My laguage keeps changing each time phone powers off and DELETES ALL my contacts saved and finds no contacts on my sim card which has too much.
Secondly the screen needs like 2 3 seconds to react when I press the button when my 4 year old and 6 years old other phones pop it up imidiately.
It keepd crushing light apps when I try to post, such as instagram.
Please fix them and let me know, in 15 days if not fixed I will negativly rate this product on any page and return it back for my money.
Thanks in advance and whishing to solve those issues as they are serious,
Orestis
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules