Open the left

Report Bugs Here

[Copy link]
Orestis Post time 2018-02-08 09:24:07 | Show all posts
Hello,
Vernee X not even a week old,
I got too many bugs just bought the phone 3 days ago and thinking of returning it back if not fixed in the next days.
First things first, My laguage keeps changing each time phone powers off and DELETES ALL my contacts saved and finds no contacts on my sim card which has too much.
Secondly the screen needs like 2 3 seconds to react when I press the button when my 4 year old and 6 years old other phones pop it up imidiately.
It keepd crushing light apps when I try to post, such as instagram.
Please fix them and let me know, in 15 days if not fixed I will negativly rate this product on any page and return it back for my money.
Thanks in advance and whishing to solve those issues as they are serious,
Orestis
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

maxxx Post time 2018-03-02 01:42:09 | Show all posts
Handset Model:bestx
Problem(s)/Feedback(s):nine
Screenshot of the problem(optional):0
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Bogey Post time 2018-03-14 20:56:15 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Seems support for Thor has ended already so please release the latest source including driver for updated display / touch.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

domeee Post time 2018-03-16 19:42:14 | Show all posts
Hi,
I have Vernee Thor mobile. The phone is very fast, but I have two problem:

1. The Auto-rotate doesn't work.
2. If I have incalling the proximity sensor doesn't work.

I would be happy, if you could help me.

King regards,
Attila
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

proboscidee99 Post time 2018-03-17 21:16:11 | Show all posts
Proffa replied at 2018-02-05 04:20
Seems there will no bug fixing anymore for Thor E from Vernee because last updates were made so long ...

Hello, I'm looking for a bugfix to the compass problem. Why are you saying that they will never fix it? Is there a way to contact this people, like filling a real bug report, instead of writing in this ridiculous forum where all bugs are listed one agter the other without any intervention by the manufacturer?

Thanks a lot
A very disappointed customer.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

mariakarandi Post time 2018-03-22 01:34:56 | Show all posts
vernee thor plus
goodbye to buy from GEAR BEST a mobile Vernee thor  last week pluw  just when I put on charging left the image of the mobile signal from both cards IMEI is 359706072709446 and 359706072709453 I put the cards on another mobile and play normally what can I get it back and send me another? is in the guaranty;

I have the old Vernee thor and I am very pleased but this has gone somewhat with me but now the baby has grown up.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

artemus Post time 2018-08-20 16:49:09 | Show all posts
Handset Model: Vernee Active
Problem :
1) No updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2) No bug fixes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3) So many bugs, as a hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have updates for V2 Pro, but not for Active!!!!!!!!!???????????????????
WTF?????????????? WTF?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

arianapham Post time 2018-09-12 11:17:25 | Show all posts
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.
Bonkio
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules