Open the left

Report Bugs Here

[Copy link]
TL53 Post time 2016-05-24 22:42:45 | Show all posts
s0ftwar3 replied at 2016-05-18 22:44
Hi,

I have a vernee thor and I am having issues when I am trying to do the wireless updates. The  ...

I have the exactly same bug.
I can't Update my phone. Not wireless, or with PC or SD Card or iternal storage. With or without sd card. Nothing works.

Any ideas?

Comments

Hallo, versuche doch mal folgendes: Handy ausschalten. SD Karte entfernen. Update herunterladen und Installation starten. Dann sollte sich das Update nach dem Neustart installieren.  Post time 2016-05-25 00:36
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

dany Post time 2016-05-25 00:28:45 | Show all posts
how can eliminate google search  on screen ?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2016-05-25 03:05:23 | Show all posts
dany replied at 2016-05-25 00:28
how can eliminate google search  on screen ?

Install Nova Launcher
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

linuxilakis75 Post time 2016-05-25 13:29:22 | Show all posts
only with nova there is no other way i tried to unistall it with titanium but nothing happens i tried with xpozed modules nothing maybe it is built within the launcer. Only nova as my friend said before
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

linuz Post time 2016-05-25 14:06:05 | Show all posts
Edited by linuz at 2016-05-25 16:34

Dear manufacturer!
Your device has a large touch screen response delay. This is reported by the user Most of offline 4pda.ru. Please solve this problem as soon as possible. Some games require quick response. This feature does not allow your phone to play active games. Using this device is inconvenient.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL1aESg0BOs

Removal of the film does not solve this problem.

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

enetzlsg Post time 2016-05-25 16:02:35 | Show all posts
linuz replied at 2016-05-25 14:06
Dear manufacturer!
Your device has a large touch screen response delay. This is reported by ...

And could that be fixed via software? I mean, isn't that a hardware related issue? Hope I'm wrong.........
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

linuxilakis75 Post time 2016-05-25 16:50:41 | Show all posts
settings -> developer oprions -> set to 0.5 window animation scale,transition animation scale, animator duration scale improves a little bit the scrolling and touch also
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

juicezumo Post time 2016-05-25 22:12:09 | Show all posts
Handset Model: Vernee Thor
Problem(s)/Feedback(s):

I've just received the Vernee thor and when I tried to put the microSIM from my last phone, nothing happens. I`ve checked the bands that the mobile supports and are compatible with those that my provider uses. My SIM card works perfectly in the phone used until now and I tried to reboot the phone and continues not detecting the SIM. I've seen that some people have the same problem. What is the solution?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ivanlaki97 Post time 2016-05-26 22:41:07 | Show all posts
Handset Model:Vernee Thor
Problem(s)/Feedback(s): There are a lot of problems my dear friend, Im relly not satisfied.
1.WIFI NOT WORKING! So, when i toggle wifi on, it just toggles off for 15 secs and then all round again, awful, wifi FIX immediately.
2.Data not working good, I have strong signal but my conection keeps crashing, what the hell?
3.SCREEN IS AWFUL, it is late and not resposive, fix that.
4.Camera is just bad, no other words, especially front facing.

Hope you will see this and try to fix those problems, the phone is unsuable right now, i cant connect to internet at all. Thanks
Screenshot of the problem(optional):
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

PaulStone Post time 2016-05-27 15:47:38 | Show all posts
  • Handset Model: Vernee Thor
  • Problem(s)/Feedback(s):
  • As it was mentioned before, there is a problem with fingerprint scanner. It's turn on itself like someone was trying to unlock phone but device is lying down and no one touches it. Screen is of but you can hear double vibration like it do when it does not recognize fingerprint. I noticed that it happens after full charge and disconect charger or maeby after all night deep sleep.
  • There is no option in settings/battery to show battery procentage on status bar. This should be in options!
  • Slow scrolling... There is no slow scroll.
  • Cleaning all runing aps by holding home button and then click on three horizontal line button. If you have a lot of apps to close you need to scroll down for three line button. Wrong. Button to clear aps should be olways on top so you can quickly close all.
  • I konw in China special characters are in use but other countries sending them on sms costs. Dictionary helps fast write text but when you sending sms special characters should be change to normal. In phones for europe market there is that option. Can you add it? I know, i can change app for sms but what for if there will be this option

Comments

4.th point : you have to enable the System UI Tuner. If you do this, you can change a lot of things including battery percentage  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-27 16:54
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules