Open the left

Report Bugs Here

[Copy link]
nicolas Post time 2016-06-03 00:30:15 | Show all posts
Hi ! I dont think that google on tap works on Vernee thor...
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-06-03 04:54:16 | Show all posts
model: thor
bug: The automatic white balance of the camera does not work well. Example, is not able to tell if the scene is under fluorescent light.

And If you select some options manually also works well. The colors are not true to reality. Or maybe it is the screen who reflects well.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

fazevedo87 Post time 2016-06-03 05:32:06 | Show all posts
Handset Model: Vernee Thor
Problem(s)/Feedback(s): Strava and Runtastic apps crashes when started. (for example Sports Tracker doesn′t crashes)
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

stepasound Post time 2016-06-03 05:58:55 | Show all posts
Edited by stepasound at 2016-06-03 06:00

Device:thor

Bugs:

The tactil screen sometimes freeze even after button reboot and finally unfreeze after sometimes 2 or 3 reboots.

Since tonight the device is catching wifi very irregularly. I gat my computer on wifi next to it catching very well.

Also I can hear noise even when the phone's volume is completely shut down. It comes from the speaker catching the frequencies of the anthena I reckon. It's a bit annoying.

It's a pretty sweet thing what you built. Thanks for that.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

stepasound Post time 2016-06-03 19:24:41 | Show all posts
Bugs:

The tactil screen sometimes freeze even after button reboot and finally unfreeze after sometimes 2 or 3 reboots.

Since tonight the device is catching wifi very irregularly. I gat my computer on wifi next to it catching very well.

Also I can hear noise even when the phone's volume is completely shut down. It come from the speaker catching the frequencies of the anthena I reckon. It's a bit annoying.

It's a pretty sweet thing what you built. Thanks for that.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

eurax Post time 2016-06-04 01:29:51 | Show all posts

After the update can not turn off wifi ,Is there someone with a similar problem
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Olfti Post time 2016-06-05 18:04:49 | Show all posts
device: thor

Wifi: disconnects every 30 seconds in repeater-network. wpa2 is in use.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Phago_Z Post time 2016-06-06 13:49:56 | Show all posts
Hi Vernee Team,
first the Thor is a great phone. I′m very happy with it but there is one point that is not ok.
The GPS function in my device ist very very bad. The Fix works ok but the Thor lose the connection to the Satellites even a second later an needs a realy long time to get a new fix.
I can′t navigate with the Thor becouse of it.
With a GPS-Fix app I can see that the Thor has 21 satellites in view but only uses 6.
The accuracy ist only abaout 8 meter.
At this morning I installed the new OTA update but nothing changed.
greetings
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

MissPogani Post time 2016-06-06 21:25:03 | Show all posts
Edited by MissPogani at 2016-06-08 16:52

I've got my phone since less than a week. I've noted that the battery gets low during the night, without any use and in sleep mode ("mode avion"). There was an update this morning. Today, the battery gets low very fast, despite basic use. I'm not even sure I'll have enough for the day (96 % this morning, 40 % at 15:28, everything is off except 3g).

MAJ:
In fact, the update didn't take yesterday, but I was away from my phone at the time, so I didn't see the "error" screen... I tried again today: the phone couldn't install the MAJ (thor_20160601112911, 2016-06-03)
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

f3lix Post time 2016-06-07 01:05:41 | Show all posts
Edited by f3lix at 2016-06-07 04:02

@eurax Can confirm wifi bug after 2nd ota update (post #83)
edit: It will activate wifi if you go to quick settings and press the little arrow for wifi options.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules