Open the left

Report Bugs Here

[Copy link]
Nutzz Post time 2017-09-19 19:37:49 | Show all posts
Hi Vernee Team,

could you tell us when these bugs will be corrected for Thor E :

-Auto bright screen up and down without ambient lights changes
-Maps unusable because permanent changes of position
-Compass isn′t present (but it was with the olders ROMS)
-Left sensor of bottom of the screen (navigations "buttons") doesn't work at all
-High battery drain with 3g-4g changes
-Dura speed doesn't work
-Audio left channel doesn't work on web navigation so, you have to configure it as mono.
-Wifi icon doesn't show low wifi and quick lost of signal
-when I switch from E-ink mode to normal mode, I have to choose my launcher (I use Google Launcher instead of Vernee Launcher)
-when I switch from E-ink mode to normal mode, I lose my configuration in notification panel
-when bluetooth device is activated with smart lock, fingerprint sensor doesn't wake up the phone. it works well if bluetooth is off
-during a phone call, sound level isn't very loud
-during a phone call, keyboard appears and my ear or my face touches button on the screen and even hangs up the phone. I don't have this problem if I de-activate "double tap to wake up".

Thanks for your answer.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Nutzz Post time 2017-10-10 15:36:05 | Show all posts
Hey Vernee Team,

No answers for a while !!!
Do you abandon your customers ?

I liked my first thor. My Thor E whith such bugs will be my last Vernee if there is no correction. I was impressed by Vernee Mix 2 but without support from Vernee Team, I will search for another serious brand
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules