Open the left

Report Bugs Here

[Copy link]
jbmoura Post time 2016-05-19 23:02:32 | Show all posts
Handset Model: Thor
Problem(s)/Feedback(s): It is not possible to disable the automatic search operator. How do I live near the border the phone easily switches to an operator of the neighboring country charging roaming
Screenshot of the problem(optional):
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-05-20 01:46:03 | Show all posts
Handset Model:   Vernee Thor
Problem(s)/Feedback(s):    In the active call and the screen in black to be mint face, up and down buttons call volume (caller's voice) do not work

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-05-20 01:52:38 | Show all posts
Problem(s)/Feedback(s):    When you're using headphones with music or radio and you activate the speaker phone, headphones keep sound . Headphones should be turned off.

Should be Speak active - headphones not active
But be Speak active - headphones active
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-05-20 02:01:21 | Show all posts

Problem(s)/Feedback(s):    Adding a new contact, you can not choose where to save. (Sim1 - sim2 - phone)
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

vig61 Post time 2016-05-20 04:28:17 | Show all posts
Handset Model: VerneeThor
Problem(s)/Feedback(s): 1. Fingerprint sensor is not working properly . Detects 1/5 touches. If you re-enter the prints , while working better , but over time the number of successful entries decreases . Some of the touch sensor is not accepted - the phone does not vibrate .
2. Press the back cover in the area of the inscription "Vernee" and about the dynamics , causes creaking or clicks. This is only on my phone or all of the owners ?
Screenshot of the problem(optional):

Comments

I use a little bit of bluetac on the battery and that stops creaking  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-20 22:00
I have the same cracking sound on my Thor  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-20 18:27
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-05-20 05:24:34 | Show all posts
Edited by verneeopinion at 2016-05-20 05:27

Problem(s)/Feedback(s):  When you make flash photo, the image goes with the tone blue .The flash light is cool white (blue) and the photo has that color.
Also underpowered flash.  No lights and only reflected the flash on a reflective surface with a very ugly blue.

Flash photos are bad. Better without flash
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

addutzu Post time 2016-05-20 17:32:11 | Show all posts

small inconvenience that needs fixing:
when you install new app it automatically creates and goes to new homescreen. apps should go to current or last screen available, only create new one when no more space on existing screens
please fix this
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

drifeter Post time 2016-05-20 18:27:20 | Show all posts
vig61 replied at 2016-05-20 04:28
Problem(s)/Feedback(s): 1. Fingerprint sensor is not working properly . D ...

I have the same cracking sound on my Thor
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

drifeter Post time 2016-05-20 18:29:27 | Show all posts
Aleska replied at 2016-05-19 22:17
Handset Model: Thor
Problem(s)/Feedback(s): MMITEST keeps opening frequently when phone awakens fro ...

How did you figure out what are the tests?
I have a few I cant pass, because I don't know what they are

This MMI test app is always poping up when I open some aplications.
Pretty annoying because it disconects my wifi and bluetooth, ...

Comments

I used my old moto g with google translate images.  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-21 08:20
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Simojo1 Post time 2016-05-20 22:00:51 | Show all posts
vig61 replied at 2016-05-20 04:28
Problem(s)/Feedback(s): 1. Fingerprint sensor is not working properly . D ...

I use a little bit of bluetac on the battery and that stops creaking

Comments

lol, didn't knew it by that name, we here call it "bostik" :p Anyway, isn't that dangerous to the device? I mean, battery will heat, isn't it dangerous to glue some king od plasticine on it?  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-21 06:14
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules