Open the left

Report Bugs Here

[Copy link]
PaulStone Post time 2016-05-27 15:47:38 | Show all posts
  • Handset Model: Vernee Thor
  • Problem(s)/Feedback(s):
  • As it was mentioned before, there is a problem with fingerprint scanner. It's turn on itself like someone was trying to unlock phone but device is lying down and no one touches it. Screen is of but you can hear double vibration like it do when it does not recognize fingerprint. I noticed that it happens after full charge and disconect charger or maeby after all night deep sleep.
  • There is no option in settings/battery to show battery procentage on status bar. This should be in options!
  • Slow scrolling... There is no slow scroll.
  • Cleaning all runing aps by holding home button and then click on three horizontal line button. If you have a lot of apps to close you need to scroll down for three line button. Wrong. Button to clear aps should be olways on top so you can quickly close all.
  • I konw in China special characters are in use but other countries sending them on sms costs. Dictionary helps fast write text but when you sending sms special characters should be change to normal. In phones for europe market there is that option. Can you add it? I know, i can change app for sms but what for if there will be this option

Comments

4.th point : you have to enable the System UI Tuner. If you do this, you can change a lot of things including battery percentage  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-27 16:54
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

PaulStone Post time 2016-05-27 19:49:37 | Show all posts
Edited by PaulStone at 2016-05-27 19:51
fiko159357 replied at 2016-05-27 16:54
4.th point : you have to enable the System UI Tuner. If you do this, you can change a lot of thing ...

Well I did not know about this. I manage to enable battery procentage by instaling app from play store to turn it on. It is nothing else like check this box in system ui turner.
I've never seen how procentage looks in Android 6, i thought it will be like in lolipop, procentage NEXT to battery icon not on it. My mistake. Thanks man for help. :-)
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

PaulStone Post time 2016-05-31 23:44:47 | Show all posts
linuxilakis75 replied at 2016-05-30 19:16
the phone freezes ,nothing, touch wont work  just do a  restart holding power off for a short time.  ...

It is touchscreen failure. Buttons working, fingerprint works, touch on screen does not.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

PaulStone Post time 2016-06-16 05:45:36 | Show all posts
Handset Model: Thor
Problem(s)/Feedback(s):
proximity sensor does not work
the next update must be restored proximity sensor,the screen remains dark during call.I calibrated it with a program but does not last long.....
- The touchscreen became completely unresponsive twice. I had to force a restart via the on/off button.

All above, there is something wrong with proximity sensor, during calls strange things happens. Sometimes screen does not go off when you get it close to your ear and you click something wit your cheek, sometimes it goes off but does not come back on and you have to click power button to light it back. Sometimes everything is OK.
And there is a problem with touchscreen became completely unresponsive. I've lock screen, and after a while I've unlocked phone with fingerprint scanner and there it was, touchscreen was unresponsive and touch buttons on the bottom. Volume up/down and power button or fingerprint scanner was OK. My phone never fall to the floor. I know about another Thor in Poland that had this same problem. Restarting phone by holding very long power button is only solution.

Please have this in mind in next update. Thank You.

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

PaulStone Post time 2016-07-04 04:06:38 | Show all posts
Handset Model: Vernee Thor thor_20160623
Problem(s)/Feedback(s): Well it is a joke. When will you fix for good proximity sensor? There's still a problem with screen staying awake during call. When receiving call and put phone to ear screen stays on, i had too take it off and back to ear then it goes off. I did do factory reset, update and after update another factory reset but there still is a problem. It is a major problem that you were trying to fix 3 times, and fourth time is needed, let hope it will be last one.
People, if you are thinking about buying Thor but you are making and receiving lot of calls, don't do it! do not buy Thor or you go crazy...

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules