Open the left

Lose signal WIFI

[Copy link]
MissPogani Post time 2016-06-04 20:19:39 | Show all posts
Same problem here, it's very irritating. And I can't change the settings of my router because the wpa2 won't work with some of my devices. Wouldn't an update solve this bug?
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

trigger Post time 2016-06-20 05:13:15 | Show all posts
and for me too. Please can we have an update to resolve this!!!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Grinzi Post time 2016-06-21 23:54:41 | Show all posts
Same Problem here. But the same with 3g/4g Signal. Have to turn the Airplane-Mode on and of to reconnect several times a day.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Juancasantito Post time 2016-06-22 05:38:38 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Changing the router protection is fine but sometimes Im not allowed to do forma example at my office. When I entered Engineer mode the phone showed an option that make the phone constantly try to find new conections default to 30ms I guees that can be parte of the problemas forma WEP protection.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Juancasantito Post time 2016-06-22 05:50:23 | Show all posts
mmozol replied at 2016-05-31 04:33
This is a solution when it is your private router, however, when you use some public wifi or as in m ...

When I entered engineer MTK mode I saw a setting that force Wifi to refresh or search for new conections every 30ms. I might guees that can be the problem respecting the WEP protection. Sorry for my bad English.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Colbert Post time 2016-06-22 16:19:00 | Show all posts
Tempered glass for purchase here :http://www.vernee.cc/buy-now.html#buy-now
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

diodios Post time 2016-06-23 22:47:33 | Show all posts
Hi Sorry for my bad Englisch,
i have the same problem Wifi lose connection every 30 sec.
I take a look unter the rear Cover, Upper left side is the Wifi foil Antena, this is wrenched, not too much but Wifi go only if im very near to the rooter, about 20cm,and  when i go a litle bit far is Wifi connection Brocken.
Maybe you have also the same problem?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2016-06-23 22:51:02 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi diodios, have you security wep or WPA ?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Harbor Post time 2016-06-24 02:54:51 | Show all posts
Hi guys !
First of all, thank you Rowwen1972 for the solution, now for me the wifi finally works.

But the negative point : If you have many computers, tablets, phones, Xbox/PlayStation... Prepare yourself to reconnect all of these platforms.

Pour les français qui passent par là, mon Vernee Thor se déconnectait toutes les 15/20 secondes ( je perdais pas la connexion, le wifi se désactivait tout seul, tout simplement ), bref je suis chez Free donc je suis allé faire un petit tour sur mon compte, je suis passé de WEP à WPA ( TKIP + AES ) ce qui correspond à WPA2 quoi, j'ai validé et j'ai rallumé ma box et tout marche correctement depuis.
Après le truc chiant, c'est qu'il faut rerentrer la clé dans tous ce qui utilise le wifi et c'est chiant quoi.

Vernee, an update can be good, thank you for reading me.

Comments

Merci pour les Français Thank for french people  Details Reply Post time 2016-07-10 21:18
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

diodios Post time 2016-06-24 06:51:20 | Show all posts
Hi i have WPA  in router settings and Since i repair the Cut on the wifi Foil Antenna  (with a litlebit ALU foil) Works  for me anything Fine.
My Problem was Another  than yours but Maybe can i help someone to find the Reason  when Hardware defekt.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules