12Next
Return to list New
Open the left

Fingerprint sensor

[Copy link]
tjfs Post time 2016-05-20 17:00:15 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by tjfs at 2016-05-20 22:02

Training the fingerprint sensor is very tricky.

I've been trying storing five fingerprints all the same.

Is this likely to improve with software updates?
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Simojo1 Post time 2016-05-20 21:56:44 | Show all posts
If you are not using all your fingers to unlock I recommend deleting your fingers and using 3 sets of fingerprint records for one finger. I.e. input the same finger 3 times. Then use the other two slots for another finger. By having 3 sets of records for one finger the accuracy and such is much higher
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

ZeDdY Post time 2016-05-21 01:05:58 | Show all posts
Edited by ZeDdY at 2016-05-21 01:07
Simojo1 replied at 2016-05-20 21:56
If you are not using all your fingers to unlock I recommend deleting your fingers and using 3 sets o ...

Not for me. For sure that my fingerprint sensor is broken. Always fails in the moment that I'm training it for the finger. And yes, I tried the same finger for 3 slots, and 5 either. Fails alot. With the update it started to read the fingerprint without my finger in there. I just disable it. Useless sensor for me.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

bluegamebits Post time 2016-05-21 01:28:58 | Show all posts
Try registering a fingerprint without the back cover on. That seemed to help a bit.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ZeDdY Post time 2016-05-21 03:25:02 | Show all posts
bluegamebits replied at 2016-05-21 01:28
Try registering a fingerprint without the back cover on. That seemed to help a bit.

wow! It worked for me! I got 4 entries successfully in a row (without the cover). I hope it will be okay after te cover back on.

Thank you blue! I thought it was broken!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ZeDdY Post time 2016-05-21 04:20:13 | Show all posts
It's way better now. It fails randomly, and was one time that I didn't put my finger and it assumed(by vibration) that was a finger in there, in the moment that I was trying to add the 4th time. I was testing with back cover on, and sometimes is ok, others it fails. I just got a better result when I left my finger there, instead of taking it like in the video of vernee. Anyway, it's working more accurately now. Thank you!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

bluegamebits Post time 2016-05-21 09:35:34 | Show all posts
Personally it almost always works for me now, before the update it never worked even once, but now , even though there are some times when it doesn't work i just have to put my finger again. I dont know if its my finger, or because i always put it in the same way but 90 % of the time it unlocks without problems. .-. Are my fingerprints more bold or something?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ZeDdY Post time 2016-05-21 19:58:54 | Show all posts
bluegamebits replied at 2016-05-21 09:35
Personally it almost always works for me now, before the update it never worked even once, but now , ...

Those questions is from a person who never had a fingerprint sensor. I had a Samsung Note 2, and never failed.

Fact: This is not the best fingerprint sensor, at all. You shouldn't have so much problems. Anyway, it's working, but could be stressful for people who wanna buy it and use it without problems. Not a smartphone for sellers yet. I hope Apollo will come way better.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Paco Post time 2016-05-21 21:21:25 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Thorn not give me the case of put in my fingerprints with and without cover.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Paco Post time 2016-05-21 21:22:04 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I think it is broken
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules