Open the left

Official Stock Rom Android 6.0 20160504

[Copy link]
billouetaudrey Post time 2016-05-21 16:21:34 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Voila

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2016-05-21 16:23:58 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Of course select Recovery on first screenshot and select "Choose a file" on thirth screenshot
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

linuxilakis75 Post time 2016-05-21 16:29:58 | Show all posts
ok thanks so much. yes i understand
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2016-05-21 16:59:16 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Simojo1 Post time 2016-06-06 15:14:41 | Show all posts
cant access the zip files
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ibravianto Post time 2016-06-07 01:31:22 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
how to root vernee thor?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2016-06-07 04:25:29 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ibravianto replied at 2016-06-07 01:31
how to root vernee thor?

http://www.needrom.com/download/vernee-thor-twrp/
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

rub_gold Post time 2016-06-15 23:32:57 | Show all posts
Problem with my phone will not turn on and gives errS_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTING_FAIL

Hello good people in the community what happens is this ... I tried to format my thor Vernee and place for this factory got into the TWRP recovery and when to let me choose what I wanted to wipe (delete) delete the folder system , dram or vram dalvick remember and now my phone will not turn on anything or turn on the logo, you connect to the PC to flash and flash it from tool S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTING_FAIL gives me this error that I do as I fix it please help !!!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Torbab Post time 2016-07-05 20:25:13 | Show all posts
Hi megthebest,

thanks for this.

Is there an uptodate ROM with the third OTA so i can just keep userdate and flash it?

Or should I unroot and reflash stock recovery?

Best Regards
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2016-07-05 22:20:02 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Torbab replied at 2016-07-05 20:25
Hi megthebest,

thanks for this.

Hi, it's the first stock ROM so you need to unroot and flash stock recovery before do OTA so flash the ROM with flashtool (all but untick userdata) and install OTA
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules