12Next
Return to list New
Open the left

Fingerprint sensor tries to work with no finger !

[Copy link]
alphatango Post time 2016-05-21 05:39:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi
My Fingerprint sensor operates all by itself, even without any finger touching it.
I can hear it vibrate when my phone is on standby, and when I look it tells me 'too many attempts please try again later'.
Too many attempts without me even touching the fingerprint sensor ?
Anyone else with this ? Any fix ?
thanks
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

cella Post time 2016-11-07 19:05:29 | Show all posts
For me, after OTA 6 solved the problem! (no factory reset)
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

ZeDdY Post time 2016-05-21 06:43:19 | Show all posts
It happen to me too. I just got the behaviour. When you add a fingerprint, notice if it fails. If it fails and do it for itself, forget that finger and do it again. Keep calm, and try to add the fingerprint quitely. I know that this shouldn't happen, but if you wanna use it, just try to do like I did.

And add finger without back cover. It's better now for me. Few days ago I just disable it because of your problem, that happen to me either. Unfortunately it's not the best fingerprint sensor as they claim, so you have to spend at least 15min for add finger and testing it. Otherwise you'll not be able to get a "good" behaviour.

I just used this trick 2 hours ago, so I don't have a good feedback for you. Wait more days and I will give you more information, because it seems we have the same problem here.

Peace
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| alphatango Post time 2016-05-22 01:03:01 | Show all posts
Thanks I tried your advice and its a little bit better.
It does not think there is a finger there all the time now, but there is till a high failure rate for finger print recognition, and when it works I'm just lucky.
Best thing for me is to leave it disabled :-(
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

fiko159357 Post time 2016-05-22 02:38:09 | Show all posts
hi
i have same problem... i havent noticed "phantom attempts" (vibrations) during the day, cos vibration has rly low intensity...
my problem is at night- during the charging ... any fix ?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Chriscustom service Post time 2016-05-23 15:16:58 | Show all posts
Sorry for the inconvenience, I have informed our engineers of the problem you encounter. They will work out a solution for you. Please be patient.

Comments

So, I have been patient for over one month now. I still have this problem.  Details Reply Post time 2016-07-02 00:57
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

giumauro Post time 2016-05-23 19:15:46 | Show all posts
Same "phantom attempts" for me.
Reported this problem in the "bug" thread too.
The best solution for me is to leave sensor disabled.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

dany Post time 2016-05-24 20:59:43 | Show all posts
today i received the phone and i not have problem with fingerprint,finger recognition goes well and hope to not appear atnother problem..
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| alphatango Post time 2016-05-25 04:53:43 | Show all posts
Update from me. I registered 3 separate fingerprints with back cover removed, and now recognition rate is a lot better.
However ...
My new phone woke me up last night with phantom fingerprint attempts, constant vibrations because of invalid attempts. This was whilst connected to the charger
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Smuji Post time 2016-06-15 00:20:06 | Show all posts
and ?!? what is the solution ?!? 3 weeks later...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

freedgt Post time 2016-06-15 03:47:36 | Show all posts
Edited by freedgt at 2016-06-15 03:48

can a trade problem, flat wrong cable connected fingerprint reader?

more friends with Thor
this problem does not exist
share is civilization
civilization is culture
Culture is for everyone

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules